Super user-friendly defibrillator with direct guidance
- When cardiac arrest occurs, having a defibrillator nearby can make a crucial difference in a
- Our two-step defibrillator is one of the latest models and incredibly user friendly.
- The software ensures that the defibrillator is always ready for use.
- Instructions can be set to English, making the defibrillator suitable in an international
Once the flap is opened, the defibrillator starts up and guides you with verbal instructions.
Innovative technology simultaneously analyses the heart rate as heart massage is administered.
The device can also be used on children. The defibrillator is highly dust and moisture
The LIFELINKcentral AED Program Manager constantly monitors the status of the defibrillator.
A notification is given in the event of any irregularities to ensure that the device is always functional
and ready for use.
Daily and weekly tests
EKG and impedance
Charging and voltage
Self-test at start
Outdoor defibrillator – available 24/7
The Danish Health Authority recommends that defibrillators be placed outdoors in public
spaces whenever possible so they are available around the clock. Since time is of the essence
when cardiac arrest occurs, having an openly accessible defibrillator is equally important as
having the device.
1. Open cabinet door
2. Remove defibrillator
3. Provide lifesaving aid
4. Replace defibrillator in cabinet
5. Close cabinet door
6. Defibrillator once again ready for use
- Visible in the dark with 2 x LED lights
- Low annual electricity consumption
- Insulated, stainless steel weatherproof cabinet
- Thermostat-controlled heating system ensures performance year-round
- Ventilation fan
- Updateable software
Learn more: CP EAST tel. (+45) 46 14 06 00 CP WEST Vejle, tel. (+45) 25 22 55 00 / Galten, tel. (+45) 75 14 06 00