Liceo Miguel de Cervantes y Saavedra
Departamento de Inglés
As SUBJECT As OBJECT
I me my
you you your
he him his
she her her
git it its
we us our
you you your
they them their
1 2 3
We have some books. The books are for us. These are our books.
It is a pronoun that is used as an object in the sentence.
SINGULAR: —> Me (first person) You (2nd) Her / him / it (third person)
PLURAL —> Us (1st) You (2nd) Them (3rd)
I. Use the correct personal pronouns. Watch the words in brackets.
1. _________ is dreaming. (George)
2. _________ is green. (the blackboard)
3. _________ are on the wall. (the posters)
4. _________ is running. (the dog)
5. _________ are watching TV. (my mother and I)
6. _________ are in the garden. (the flowers)
7. _________ is riding his bike. (Tom)
8. _________ is from Bristol. (Victoria)
9. _________ has got a brother. (Diana)
II. Circle the correct pronouns.
1. We/Us usually see they/them.
2. I/Me write to she/her everyday.
3. He/Him loves her/she very much but she/her doesn’t love he/him.
4. Please don’t wait for she/her.
5. Do you like he/him?
III. Complete the sentences with object pronouns.
1. Who is that woman? Why are you looking at _________________?
2. “Do you know that man”? “Yes, I work with __________________.”
3. Where are the tickets? I can’t find ________________.
4. I can’t find my keys. Where are __________________?
5. We’re going out. You can come with ________________.
6. I don’t like dogs. I’m afraid of ___________________.
7. I’m talking to you. Please listen to __________________.
8. Where is Anne? I want to talk to ___________________.
IV. Replace the words in bold.
1. I write letters to Mario ___________________
2. I have a birthday present for the children. ___________________
3. I send my parents a letter every week ___________________
4. He drives the car ___________________
5. I talk to Maria ___________________
6. I visit Mr. and Mrs. Anderson ___________________
7. I have the books ___________________
8. I visit Barbara ___________________
9. I call Carlos ___________________
10. Call Rita and me tomorrow ___________________