Modular LED RGB+W Lighting Fixture
The ALC4-2 combines the equivalent light output and colour
rendition of conventional tungsten halogen lighting fixtures
(1250 W) with the advantages of the low power consumption
and reduced carbon footprint plus the dynamic colour mixing of
LED luminaires. The unit produces no waste (e.g. gels, lamps
etc.) and there are no possible lamp glass splinters (safety
issue). The generated light beam produces no degrading
ultraviolet or uncomfortable infrared wavelengths. Thanks to a
unique “mixing chamber”, the ALC4-2 LED modules offer a
perfectly homogenous light output with no coloured shadows.
The flicker-free light output is well suited for broadcast
applications. Seven calibrated colour temperatures are
selectable via remote DMX control for consistent image quality.
The beam angle can be adapted for various applications by
choosing one of the optional reflectors.
The unit is compact and self contained, and can easily be
moved around the studio or the venue.
ALC4-2 may be mixed and interchanged with previous ALC4
models when set to compatibility mode.
• Cyclorama and fill light fixture for Theatre and TV Studio
• Dynamic RGB + White module with 4 x 50 W LED
sources, factory calibrated.
• Even light distribution through high brilliance aluminum
• Selectable beam angle through asymmetric or symmetric
reflector, or 4-leaf reflective barndoor.
• Full RGB + White allowing more than one million colours,
including pure yellow and full amber.
• Compact, light weight unit.
• Excellent color uniformity between several sources with no
color separation between the beams and no coloured
• 7 “calibrated” preset “White” levels between 2700K and
• Stepless control from warm-white 2700K to daylight 6500K.
• Closed-loop optical feedback circuit in each LED source
guarantees consistency in colour, white and light output.
• Creation of various background illuminations and / or
• Smooth, flicker-free light output, without any colour or white
changes when dimmed.
• High efficiency and major energy savings in comparison
with halogen fixtures.
• Removable reflector allowing other beam control
• Reduced CO 2 footprint compared with conventional
ALC4-2 Fixture – Base unit ALC4-2
• 4 x 50 W StagePainter D60 2000 light sources.
• Power supply: 120 V - 240 V +/- 5 %, 50/60 Hz.
• Maximum ambient operating temperature: 35 °C.
• Lifetime: 35 000 h.
• Protection by fuse 5 x 20 mm 6.2 A / 230 V.
• Galvanic isolated DMX In- and Output connections (XLR5-pol).
• Powercon ® supply connector out, for daisy chain of up to 10
• 4 StagePainter D60 2000 light sources.
• Clamping tool for mounting the instrument on a pipe with an
• 1.6 m power supply cable with POWERCON twist-lock connector
and with open ends on the other side.
380 x 605 x 495 mm (with asymmetric reflector)
182 x 496 x 268 mm (without reflector)
Packing: 300 x 580 x 360 mm
Net: 10 kg
Gross: 12.5 kg
ALC4-2 Photometric Specification
LED Power Light Output White Light Output RGB
300 lm in Red
ALC4-2 200W 8 000 lm in White 490 lm in Green
125 lm in Blue
Lumen Maintenance Colour Colour Rendering RGB
@ 35 K hrs. Temperature Index (Typical)
R: x=0,670 y=0,320
ALC4-2 70 % 2700 - 6500 85-90 G : x=0,210 y=0,670
B : x=0,150 y=0,080
• 5 DMX Addresses in Standard Mode.
• 20 DMX Addresses in Matrix Mode.
• 21 DMX Addresses in Extended Mode.
ADB - Your Partner for Light
Axial Intensity (cd) Field (10% Intensity) Beam (50% Max Intensity)
ALC4 Without reflector 3 060 170° Lambertin 90°
ALC4 With REF/SYM 6 500 90° 53°
ALC4 With REF/SYM36 12 000 70° 40°
Options and Accessories
Asymmetric Cyclorama reflector REF/ASYM/ALC4
Symmetric reflector for further throw distance REF/SYM/ALC4
Symmetric reflector for further throw distance 36° REF/SYM36/ALC4
Barndoor with high efficiency reflecting surface REF/CF/ALC4
Interconnection power supply cable 2 m PWRLNK/2M/ALC4
Belgium N.V. ADB-TTV Technologies S.A.
(Group Headquarters) Leuvensesteenweg 585, B-1930 Zaventem
Tel : +32.2.709.32.11, Fax : +32.2.709.32.80, E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
France ADB S.A.S. Sales Office: 92, Avenue Jean Jaurès F-92120 Montrouge
Tel : +188.8.131.52.48.50, Fax : +184.108.40.206.54.76, E-Mail : email@example.com
Factory & Group Logistics Centre: Zone industrielle Rouvroy F-02100 Saint-Quentin
Tel : +33.3.23.06.35.70, Fax : +220.127.116.11.66.56, E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Hong Kong ADB Lighting Asia Ltd
Suite 2414, Level 24, Two Pacific Place, 88 Queensway
Tel : +852 903 232 27, E-mail : email@example.com
Subject to modifications
Lighting Technologies DS-7063-E-12p