Proposed MBA Semester IV Syllabus from the Academic Year 2011
V Practical Module: Prepare a project of your choice using the theoretical fundamentals in above modules and also prepare a project report under the guidance of your subject teacher. 4. Teaching Method: The following pedagogical tools will be used to teach this course: (1)Lectures and Discussions (2) Role Playing (3) Assignments and Presentations 5. Evaluation: A Projects/ Assignments/ Quizzes/ Individual or group Presentation/ Class participation/ Case studies etc B Mid-Semester Examination C End –Semester Examination 6. Text Books: 8 (20 Marks of CEC Internal Evaluation) Weightage 50 marks (Internal Assessment) Weightage 30 marks (Internal Assessment) Weightage 70 marks (External Assessment) Sr. No. Author Name of the Book Publisher Edition T1 Khatua Project Management and Appraisal Oxford Publication Latest Edition T2 Clifford F Gray, “Project Management-The Mcgraw-Hill Publishing Latest edition Erik W Larson Managerial Process” Co Ltd T3 Harry-Maylor Project Management Pearson Publication Latest edition
7. Reference Books: Sr. No. Author Name of the Book Publisher Edition R1 P K Joy Total Project Management- Macmillan India Ltd Latest edition The Indian Context R2 Prasanna Chandra Project Planning Concept TMH Publication Latest Edition R3 Jack Meredith, Samuel J. Mantel Jr “Project Management- A Managerial Approach” John Wiley and Sons Latest edition R4 David I Cleland Project management Mcgraw Hill International Edition Latest edition R5 Gopalakrishnan Project Management Mcmillan India Ltd Latest edition R5 John M Nicholas “Project Management For Business And Technology” 8. List of Journals/Periodicals/Magazines/Newspapers, etc. Prentice Hall Of India Pvt Ltd Latest edition Project Management Journals and Articles published in India and internationally, use of Software like M.S. Project, SAP, etc. is encouraged.
MBA-II Semester-IV Export - Import
9. Session Plan: Session no. Topic
4. Teaching Method: The following p
MBA-II Semester-IV Insurance and Ri
8. Session Plan: Session Topic no.
Professional Management in Cooperat
11. Working Papers published by Ins
III Maintaining Accounts and prepar
Budgeting R6 V.P. Goyal Schemes for
Asian Business (Immersion Study) -
5. Evaluation: A Projects/ Assignme
MBA-II Semester-IV The Corporation,