Streetlife is a design-driven company and a new Dutch label and producer of high
quality products for public spaces. Streetlife introduces a new generation of public
design products, such as benches, cycle racks, tree care solutions, special lighting
and bridges. Streetlife works in close collaboration with landscape architects and
urban developers of companies and large local councils. To expand our activities in
the UK we are looking for a:
SALES ADVISOR UK
You will be responsible for all sales activities of the total Streetlife programme. As a
sales advisor you are a skilled conversation partner .You will be responsible for your
own targets and turnover, after a well planned training period (approx. 6 months).
- to make, follow up and score quotes;
- to visit prospective and existing customers; mainly landscape architects and urban
local councils and trusts;
- to give digital presentations and to advise on projects, technically as well as
- to attend the general sales meeting every six weeks;
- various activities for exhibitions and international sales meetings;
- have input with regard to new products and projects.
- inhouse activities 80% and 20% client visits. Travel from and to the UK on regular
- native speaker English.
- Knowledge of the Dutch language (spoken)
- A level education
- at least 5 years of sales experience (preferably sales experience with local
- representative, dynamic and entrepreneurial personality;
- Able to work as an individual in a small team.
- experience with construction processes/infra-projects;
- large affinity with architecture and design;
- good knowledge of Microsoft and internet;
- Be in possession of a drivers licence.
Attn. Tineke Togni
Oude Singel 144
2312 RG Leiden
T: 0031 71 524 68 46