PN inglese_02-05-07.qxp

italiantouristoffice.se

PN inglese_02-05-07.qxp

Pordenone

Town guide.


Pordenone’s identity is relived through its historical

centre. The elegance of the buildings, the richness of

the frescoes, the suggestiveness of the ancient walls,

and the gentle flowing of the river all have a story

to tell about a city that for many centuries has been

a crossroad of different peoples and cultures.

Connected to the Adriatic Sea by the Noncello,

Meduna and Livenza Rivers, Pordenone has been

the most southern river port in Italy since Roman

Times, as it was a strategic point of communication

and commerce with Central Eastern Europe.

The ancient centre of the city, surrounded by modern

buildings, has remained substantially intact and,

through careful protection, today

offers an important example

of how it is possible to unite

efficiency and functionality whilst

respecting the environment.

3


Monuments

and places

of interest

Il palazzo comunale, or town hall,

was built in red brick between

1291 and 1395, with a threearched

loggia and two Gothic

triple lancet windows.

the town hall and the

Concattedrale. On both the first

and the second noble floors,

the southeast side halls have

restored rather vast fragments

of Gothic-period mural

paintings, mostly representations

of secular allegories and scenes

of battles and duels; these

paintings make up part of

various decorative cycles.

It is believed that the edifice

was originally made up of the

right-hand portion alone, which

formed a squat square tower.

From here, the construction was

extended both in length and in

height, with two noble floors

rising up above the ground

floor, as well as the loft which

still sweeps across the whole

building.

Piazzetta San Marco, formerly

Piazza di Sotto, is the area

where the first settlement was

founded as a gateway on the

Noncello river. It gave direct

access to the two towers of the

majestic Porta Furlana,

demolished in 1837, with its

drawbridge over the ditch and

the closing system on the stone

bridge over the river. The torre

maggiore used to hinge the city

walls, which today still ascend

eastwards to the cathedral and

used to run alongside the ditch

and the adjoining houses as far

as the Codafora tower.

Flanking the entrance is the

historic residence of Giovanni

Antonio De Sacchis, commonly

called Il Pordenone (1483-1539),

a leading Friulian Renaissance

painter. Some edifices in the

square show remnants of

frescoes, and one façade on the

town hall building bears the

shield of Austria, once the

familiar mark of state property.

The forepart jutting out in the

middle was built in the latter half

of the 16 th century. It was erected

in four distinct parts: the entrance

arch surmounted by the stone

civic coat of arms; the balcony

accessible from the hall; the clock

showing the months and the

zodiac, and the coping with the

lunar phase peephole. Two

statues of white Moors strike the

hour on the town bell, which

stands between two curious spires

erected on either side.

CORSO VITTORIO

EMANUELE

Palazzo Ricchieri

(14 th century) is

the seat of the

Museo Civico

d’Arte,

located

alongside

Palazzo Montereale Mantica

(18 th century), today houses the

Chamber of Commerce. It is well

worth a visit: following a refined

restoration, it reveals the

aristocratic grace of a great hall

decorated in the second half of

the 18 th century with stuccoes by

Francesco Antonio Re.

Palazzo Mantica Cattaneo

(16 th century). The palazzo was

formed by joining two buildings

erected between the 14 th and 15 th

centuries; the left-hand building

features blind windows, which

may have been the original

ones, and remnants of plaster

and frescos; it bears traces of

geometric and stylized floral

decorations. Allegorical figures

can be recognized in the

monochrome episodes between

the spaces of the undereaves.

Palazzo Gregoris - Bassani

(18 th century) The three-storeyed

façade has two window axes, an

added attic and sills and cornices

in moulded stone.

4 5


The Gothic portico presents two

arches, a central column and

capital and lateral pillars.

The decorations of brightlycoloured

mock damask tapestry

are double-levelled. On the

column panels to the sides, three

friezes act as a string-course with

masks, dolphins, sirens, tritons

and hippogriffs. Fastened to the

nail is the Gregoris arm bearing

Francesco’s initials.

Palazzo Gregoris (17 th century)

Remnants of frescoes and of a

window testify to the 13 th century

origins of this ancient edifice.

The present-day palazzo is a

splendid example of mainland

Venetian architecture. The façade

features balconies, spacious

windows, arches and mascarons

and is surmounted by the large

stone family coat of arms and

underlying dedicatory cartouche.

City wall alley

The narrow lane

leading below the

palazzo on the right

takes you from the

Corso to what

remains of the

ancient city walls,

reduced to stumps

by the French

authorities under

Napoleon. In 1499, these walls

helped save the city from

Turkish invasions. The lane

leads to the present-day public

gardens, near the site of the

former Porta dei

Cappuccini.

15 th century

Palazzo

(dei Capitani)

The palazzo rises

up three storeys,

plus the attic, and

features a threearched

portico.

The left-hand arch is

wider than the other

two, hence the edifice is

believed to be the unification

of two dwellings.

The composed architectural

layout of the current façade was

levelled off and treated with

Marmorino, a special Italian wall

plaster, during the 18 th century;

this concealed underlying fresco

decorations ascribable to the

15 th century. It is hard to explain

the presence of so many coats

of arms on the façade of which

there were at least seven

originally, judging by the

remnants and sizes.

Casa Simoni

This small building was formerly

state property, as can be seen

from the large civic coat of arms

between the two Gothic

windows on the small but

well-proportioned façade.

The original 13 th century

structure was formed by two

storeys, the first

storey featuring

two single lancet

trilobal-arched

windows.

The façade has

conserved its

simple mockbrick

decorations,

bordered in the

undereaves by two

bands of flower and

fruit motifs.

CORSO GARIBALDI

Palazzo Pera

Restoration completed in 2004

has verified that the building

gradually incorporated a series

of pre-existing constructions

from the end of the 15 th century.

The restoration of the façade

brought to light some decorative

fresco fragments, some in mock

brick, coeval to the oldest wall

in the building which rose up

two storeys.

Palazzo Sbrojavacca and Palazzo

Pera house the Pordenone

Provincial Administration offices.

Here, too, restoration has brought

to light remnants of ancient

frescoes, by Gianfranco da

Tolmezzo: cornices and floral

decorations with faces and

vestitures in the lower

Renaissance edifice, dating back

to the end of the 15 th century.

The building’s present-day

appearance is due to 18 th century

remodelling, inside and out,

following the changing tastes.

CHURCHES

The Duomo-cattedrale di S.Marco,

whose construction began in the

13 th century is well worth visiting.

In the 15 th century it was

extended to include the great

polygonal apse with windows

between the two minor apses

and, in 1593 with six side

chapels. The façade features an

elegant portal, carved in 1511

by Antonio Pilacorte, and four

semicolumns built to a design

by Francesco Lazzari, which was

interrupted in 1840. Inside there

are valuable handmade articles

from its secular history, stone

and wood sculptures, frescoes

from the 14 th century onwards

and 16 th century paintings by

Pordenone, Amalteo, Calderai

and Fagolino. The bell tower

rises up almost 80 metres,

and is in a decorative Gothic-

Romanesque style, with elegant

triple lancet windows and

terracotta pensile arches.

6 7


Chiesa di S. Maria degli Angeli

o del Cristo

It was erected in 1309 as the

hospital chapel and underwent

Gaspare Nervesa in 1611.

The entrance portal retains three

notches, carved to mark three

devastating floods.

Major

museums in

Pordenone

Chiesa del Beato Odorico Recent

architecture by Mario Botta,

inaugurated in 1992.

a fair amount of remodelling,

most notably in the 18 th century

and after the Second World War.

The main portal is by the

Pilacorte school (1510).

Inside it contains interesting

fragments of 14 th century frescoes

and a large wooden crucifix.

Chiesa della SS. Trinità

(16 th century)

Located beyond the Adam and

Eve bridge, on the far side of

the Noncello river, the church

is octagonal-shaped externally

and round inside.

The apse is entirely covered in

frescoes by Calderari (1540-45

ca) and the altarpiece at the

high altar was painted by

Chiesa di S. Giorgio

Enlarged in 1625 and totally

remodelled to a design by

G. B. Bassi between the end

of the 19 th century and the

beginning of the 20 th century,

the church features an unusual

bell-tower in the shape of a

fluted Doric column in white

stone, surmounted by a

huge statue of Saint

George. It contains a

painting attributed to Gasparo

Narvesa depicting Saint

George killing the dragon

(17 th century).

Museo Civico d’Arte,

housed in Palazzo Ricchieri.

Besides a conspicuous collection

of 13 th century wooden

sculptures and items of Gothic

jewellery, the museum also hosts

various paintings by Giovanni

Antonio de’ Sacchis, known as

il Pordenone, who is deemed

to be the most important Friulian

painter ever. In addition to

a 15 th century crucifix by a

Tuscan sculptor and a 16 th

century wooden altar

by Valeriano (Pinzano

al Tagliamento), the

museum also presents

works by Nicola

Grassi, Odorico Politi,

Giuseppe Bernardino

Bison, Giuseppe

Tominz and various

other Venetian and Friulian

artists from the 18 th and 19 th

centuries.

Museo Civico delle Scienze,

founded in 1970, this science

museum is housed in the 16 th

century Palazzo Amalteo,

in Piazza della Motta.

8

9


Museo archeologico

del Friuli Occidentale

The archaeological museum is

in the castello di Torre, about 3

km north of the town centre.

It currently includes: the new

prehistory halls (from middle

Palaeolithic and Neolithic times

to the early Bronze age); some

halls dedicated to Count

Giuseppe di Ragogna, the

castle’s last landlord; and some

areas reserved for the valuable

archaeological materials from

the nearby Roman villa di Torre,

can be used for concerts, plays,

conferences, meetings and the

screening of arthouse films, and,

lastly, a rehearsal room, seating 99

people, fitted out for audience

participation shows.

In the

surroundings

of Pordenone

discovered in the fifties on the

left bank of the Noncello river

by Giuseppe di Ragogna.

Museo Diocesano di Arte Sacra

Situated up on a small hill not

far from the Noncello river, the

museum of sacred art designed

by Othmar Barth was

inaugurated in 1989.

It houses works from a vast

area, between the Livenza river

and the Tagliamento river,

which was under the jurisdiction

of the Bishop of Concordia.

Teatro Comunale Giuseppe Verdi

The town theatre has been

erected on the former site of the

Cinema Teatro Verdi, which was

closed down on June 30 th 1999

and later demolished.

The building contains a main hall

seating a total of 998 people

in the stalls and three galleries.

There is also a “ridotto”, a smaller

hall seating 146 people, which

A stroll along the banks of the

Noncello river is a must from

a naturalistic point of view.

Besides the vegetation, you can

also see various species of

aquatic animals. Several cotton

mills were placed at different

points along the Noncello in the

19 th century; these had a great

influence on the history of

Pordenone’s economy and are

important examples of

“industrial archaeology” today.

PIANCAVALLO

Piancavallo, a pleasant town

nestled in a spacious and sunny

valley, is not only an important

skiing resort. The wide choice

of activities on offer and the

suggestiveness of its open spaces

make it a pleasant and

unexpected surprise to the

visitor. The view is straight out

of a postcard: from the highest

peak, on a sunny day, you can

see as far as the Adriatic Sea,

while all around the landscape

that stretches before you is that

so typical of the Dolomites.

This is an ideal destination

for any type of skier, from

professional to beginner, from

freerider to cross-country skier

and for families in search of

safe places for their children,

Piancavallo offers comfortable ski

lifts and safe slopes with a 100%

availability of programmable

modern snow cannons. During

the summer it is possible to take

part in theoretical and practical

lessons of dog trekking,

mountain bike, horse trekking,

archery and Nordic walking, as

well as taking part in a wide

variety of activities from mini-golf

to roller-skating, from tennis

to football or to go on the

numerous excursions to discover

the highest peaks of the

Pordenone Foothills.

10

11


THE FRIULIAN DOLOMITES

The characteristic landscape

of the Eastern Prealps is defined

by the outline of the Dolomites

and their long narrow valleys.

This area is rather like a

wilderness, and its harsh,

rugged environment and lack

of tourist facilities at altitude

attract mountain climbers,

hikers and nature lovers alike.

IL PARCO DELLE

DOLOMITI FRIULANE

The Natural Park of the Friulian

Dolomites stretches from the

province of Pordenone to the

province of Udine, embracing

Valcellina valley, the upper

Tagliamento Valley and

the territories converging

in Val Tramontina.

The Tourist Office is located

near Cimolais, a town offering

the most typical dolomite

landscape, with peaks of over

2000m. The greatest attraction is

the bell tower in Val Montanaia,

a 200m tall spire with a 60m

base. There are plenty of wellmarked

nature trails in the area.

Andreis, known as the eagle

village, has a rescue centre

for wounded birds and a

Ethnographic museum

of art and rural culture.

In Claut you can visit the Museo

della Casa Clautana. It portrays

the life of the women from

Valcellina, devoted to

housework, working in the

fields, in the stables, and on

the road selling wooden

utensils. The aim of the

Museum is also to recover old

structures built for using water,

stone and wood. In addition to

the skating and curling rink, the

ice stadium of Claut also has an

ice park, a tall tower made of

ice where you can try your

hand at climbing, with the help

of an ice axe and crampons.

This region has plenty of nature

paths, of varying levels of

difficulty, for walking or

cycling, which take you to

very interesting spots.

Erto and Casso, which are

unfortunately famous for the

1963 tragedy of Vajont, are

characterized by long, narrow

stone houses, national

monuments recognized by

the Monuments and Fine Arts

office. The Palestra della

Moliesa is a famous climbing

practice wall used by beginners

and expert free climbers alike.

Leaving the park, we come

across another spot in Valcellina

called Barcis, which is famous

for its artificial lake where

you can go sailing, canoeing,

rowing, windsurfing, kajaking

and scuba diving. The lake is

also used for Italian and

international motorboat races.

VAL D’ARZINO - VAL COSA

VAL TRAMONTINA

Green valleys enriched by

hamlets of ancient origin are

an ideal destination for walks,

excursions, bicycle rides,

horse-riding or just for pure

relaxation. Furthermore, the

historical-artistic values allow us

to take a look at the area’s rich

and diverse past, which can still

be seen in its traditions,

handicrafts and food and drink

products, as well as in its

buildings which have been

restored and well preserved

(churches, buildings, manor

houses, villas, castles).

In Clauzetto, the Pradis Caves

offer a more suggestive

destination. By descending the

207 steps of the Grotta Verde

one reaches the bottom of the

spectacular ravine named after

Don Bianchini. The turbulent

Cosa torrent flows through

the deep gorge and there

is a beautiful bronze crucifix

made by Prof. Gatto ideally

to calm the rush of the waters.

The artistic heritage in the

numerous churches is also

of great interest.

The parish church of San

Giacomo, the first place to

be kissed by the morning sun,

is at the top of a wide flight

of 89 steps.

VAL COLVERA

Poffabro is listed in the Club

of the 30 most beautiful villages

in Italy. Its “magical power”

lies in the enchanting effect

of the sharply cut stones and

the wooden balconies: simple,

austere architectural elements,

which nevertheless give a sense

of intimacy and meditation in

the internal courtyards which

you reach through a narrow

arch, or in the long rows of

16 th and 17 th century houses.

MANIAGO

Known as the “Città dei Coltelli”

or Town of Knives, it hosts the

Museo dell’Arte Febbrile that

recalls various moments of

the centuries’ old tradition

of wrought iron working and

in particular, of knife-making.

Above all, the museum includes

instruments and products that

tell the important history

of the Maniago blacksmiths.

The Duomo di San Mauro, of

Gothic character, is the town’s

principal monument, and

hosts the altar-piece with the

glorification of Christ and

the Saints of Amalteo wing.

Forming three large arches,

the Palazzo d’Attimis Maniago

12

13


and the Public Loggia look out

onto Piazza Italia, and should

certainly be admired.

POLCENIGO

The small and suggestive village

set against the green of the

mountains and the blue of the

waters that cross it, behold

true marvels of nature.

The Gorgazzo Springs, that gush

from a Karstic hollow form a

small lake, that is emerald in

colour and whose depths

remain unexplored to date.

The Livenza River Springs,

that host the Santuario della

Santissima, instead have another

special feature: the peculiarity

of these springs lies in the fact

that although the water wells

up at only a few dozen metres

above sea level, it suddenly

gives life to a remarkably large

da Tolmezzo, dated 1496,

a valuable wooden chancel,

a variety of altarpieces and

numerous frescoes.

The Polcenigo area abounds in

springs and streams and it was

already a favourable place for

human settlements in ancient

times. The inhabitants built their

huts and palafittes between

Polcenigo and Caneva on the

banks of the Livenza river in a

place called “Palù”, the most

ancient settlement built on piles

in Friuli Venezia Giulia and one

of the most important in Italy.

It is a Neolithic village with

finds dating back to the 4 th

century BC. The archaeological

material collected in the area

includes ceramic potsherds,

stone artefacts and wooden

finds preserved thanks to the

exceptional environmental

conditions in Palù. Bronze

articles, lances, earthenware

and buckles were found in the

locality belonging to groups

of Paleovenetians who probably

inhabited the area about 3000

years ago.

In 1411, the town asked the

Republic of St Mark for

protection and became one

of its most loyal subjects,

both in terms of its politics,

economy, town planning and

architecture. There is a real

Venetian atmosphere in several

corners of the town (earning

it its title of “Giardino della

Serenissima”), with its wellbalanced

relationship between

land and water and graceful

noble and bourgeois lagoon

buildings. The town became

the starting point for the timber

destined for the Venice

dockyard, where it was used

to build ships and other craft.

Its function as a transit port,

connected to the exploitation

of lowland and mountain woods,

enabled it to keep the river

navigable even in the shallows.

It has been established that it

the Chiesetta della

Madonna della

Pietà; the Chiesa di

S. Gregorio; Piazza

Popolo and all

the spots along

the Livenza river.

Sacile is a

Renaissance town

due to its host of

16 th century palazzos:

the Loggia

Comunale, Palazzo

Carli, Palazzo Ettoreo and in

particular Palazzo Ragazzoni

Flangini Billia, built in the 16 th

century for Giacomo Ragazzoni,

an extremely powerful Venetian

merchant who entertained

Popes, Kings and Emperors

in his residence in the city of

Livenza. His success is celebrated

in the emperors’ hall with a cycle

of frescoes by Montemezzano

(from the Veronese school).

stream which can be navigated

starting right from the springs

themselves. Documents and

traditions testify to the place as

a site for fertility rites and a

destination for pilgrimages

heading for a nearby votive

chapel built, according to a

legend, in memory of the Holy

Trinity appearing before a local

denizen. The area is dominated

by the Renaissance Chiesa della

Santissima, erected between

the 14 th and 16 th centuries.

The church features a wide

portico in front of the façade

and inside it houses a majestic

17 th century wooden altar with

an aedicule by Domenico

SACILE

One of the most beautiful

towns in the region, Sacile is

linked to a river, the Livenza,

which has defined its history,

culture, and important

decisions, as well as its name:

Sacile derives from the Latin

word saccus, meaning a creek,

a river recess or a meander.

The settlement originated

on two small islands formed

by the Livenza river.

The castle and the church were

on the first, which was enclosed

by walls, whereas the second

island housed Piazza Maggiore

and was called the Port, as the

landing for merchant boats

travelling up the Livenza was

located near the bridge of the

port tower, called the ponte

dei Mori.

was indeed possible to travel in

small crafts from Sacile up to

Polcenigo (Fonti del Gorgazzo)

and as far as Portobuffolè in the

other direction, and subsequently

on as far as the open sea. After

its architectural restoration, the

town boasts careful renovation in

the historic centre. The main

landmarks are the ancient Duomo

dedicated to Nicholas, the patron

saint of river navigation, which

houses the masterpieces of Pino

Canarini, 1946; the rectory;

There are many houses featuring

Renaissance or Baroque

ornamental motives, some

of which have elegant porticoes

of great architectural interest.

SPILIMBERGO

The town grew up around the

ancient castle, and is one of the

most important cities for art and

history in Friuli Venezia Giulia.

It underwent a period of great

glory between the Middle Ages

and the Renaissance period,

14

15


testified by its fortifications, its

churches abounding in works

of art and by its numerous noble

palazzos, many of which still

preserve their frescoed façades.

The 12 th century castle was

formerly called “girone” meaning

round, due to its circular shape.

There is a series of buildings

constructed in a ring around

the internal courtyard: the most

striking is the 14 th century palazzo

depinto (painted palazzo) with

frescoes by Bellunello and stone

balconies by Pilacorte.

It boasts beautiful Gothic and

Renaissance triple lancet

windows, refined stone details

and frescoes covering the entire

surface of the wall, representing

cardinal and theological virtues,

as well as decorative motifs.

The Duomo di S. Maria Maggiore

is one of the most important

Gothic edifices in Friuli. Inside

there is a 14 th century fresco cycle

with stories of the Old and New

Testament and a very valuable

16 th century organ. The Scuola del

mosaico was officially founded in

1922, but its tradition dates back

to the 18 th century, a period when

there was a heavy flow of

seasonal emigration to Venice,

the artistic crossroads between

the East and the West.

The school is very famous today,

and uses advanced working

techniques and avant-garde

materials. It houses a museum

of mosaic art, where you can see

masters and students at work.

SESTO AL REGHENA

Of Roman origins, it was

founded as a military site and

supply station for travellers

heading north. Its name derives

not only from the Reghena river

but also from its position near the

sixth milestone along that route

(starting from Aquileia).

The 7 th century abbazia

benedettina di S. Maria in Sylvis

gained prestige from the

beginning thanks to Carlo

Magno’s donations. An early

Christian community had built a

triapsidal church there, and the

sons of the Lombard Duke Pietro

founded a Benedictine monastery

on the same site a century later.

The monastery had exceptional

privileges throughout the

Lombard and Carolingian rule,

and obtained immunity from

them. Today only the sturdy

entrance tower remains, the only

survivor out of the seven defence

towers erected in the second half

of the 10 th century; the bell tower,

formerly a lookout tower;

the chancellery with its wide

Romanesque-style façade; the

abbey residence and the rectory.

Inside, there are materials and

works from the Roman, early

Medieval and Gothic periods.

In the crypt, there is the ossuary

of S. Anastasio (8 th century)

featuring deeply engraved

geometric patterns worked with

the sophisticated chiaroscuro

technique by the skilled workers

of Cividale.

SAN VITO AL

TAGLIAMENTO

The municipality boasts

noble traditions

both in history,

culture and art.

The ancient finds

cover a period of

thousands of years from

Palaeolithic and Neolithic times

to the Roman period: the

Medieval structure in the centre,

the features of the city walls, the

moat and the two towers testify

to the epoca comunale in the

12 th century. The palazzos are

interesting to visit: Palazzo Altan

Rota, a parish residence, has

a wide garden of naturalistic

interest; the cleverly restored

northern barchessa (service

building) of the palazzo now

houses the offices of the Museo

Provinciale della Vita Contadina;

Palazzo Fancello features

frescoes by Brunello and the

Chiesa di S. Maria dei Battuti

is a gem of Friuli Renaissance.

VALVASONE

The town’s main tourist asset is

the excellent conservation of its

historic centre lined with elegant

residences dating back to

between the 14 th and 17 th

centuries. Of Roman origin,

it became important during the

Middle Ages thanks to its ford

crossing the Tagliamento river.

Its most important monument is

the castle, which, surrounded by

the moat and ancient walls, still

conserves two stuccoed halls,

an 18 th century puppet theatre

and a picture gallery.

There is an interesting piazza in

front of the castle and an old mill

nearby, with its wheel still in

place. The whole of the town

centre, however, is of great

historical and architectural interest

with its medieval houses and

large palazzos.

The parish boasts Italy’s only

Venetian 16 th century organ.

CORDOVADO

The oldest complex is the striking

Borgo Castello, whose medieval

style intertwines today with the

18 th -century style of two noble

mansions: Villa Attimis and

Palazzo Ridolfi also known as

Palazzo del Capitano.

Where it borders Sesto al

Reghena, there is the famous

Fontana di Venchiaredo,

surrounded by trees in a small

but lovely wood. A theme park is

under construction nearby which

will recall the places depicted in

“Le confessioni di un italiano”

by Ippolito Nievo.

CASARSA

In what was once the house

of his birth, today is the

Centro Studi Pier Paolo Pasolini

which has a permanent theme

exhibition of unpublished family

photographs, Friulian paintings,

political posters of 1949,

a valuable and substantial

collection of manuscripts of the

Friulian period, a rich inheritance

in papers and the frequent

correspondence between Pier

Paolo and his friends and family.

16

17


Piancavallo/Aviano/Ospedale/Pronto Soccorso

Cartografia L.A.C. Firenze. Autorizzazione n.7 dell’08/05/2007

Torre

Photographs courtesy of: Valdemarin, Luca d’Agostino, Pordenone Press Office, Aldo Martinuzzi, Assunta Rumor, FVG tourism photography archive

Numeri utili/Nützliche

Telefonnummern/Useful

Telephone Numbers/

Numéros utiles/Koristne

klicne πtevilke

Stazione Ferroviaria

Viale Mazzini, 82

Numero Verde 892021

Bahnhof/Railway

station/Gare ferroviaire/

∂elezniπka postaja

Azienda Trasporti

Automobilistici Provinciali

P. Risorgimento, 8 Numero

Verde 800-101040

Autobusbahnhof/Bus

Station/Gare routière/

Avtobusna postaja

Taxi: P.zza XX Settembre

Tel 0434 520240;

Viale Mazzini

(stazione ferroviaria)

Tel. 0434 521460

Polizia Municipale

Via Oderzo, 9

Tel. 0434 392811

Städtische Polizei/

Municipal Police/

Police Municipale/

Mestna policija

Carabinieri - Pronto

intervento Tel.112

Via del Carabiniere, 2

Tel. 0434 360131

Bereitschaftsdienst/Public

emergency service/

Urgences/Center za

obveπ≥anje

Zona Fiera/Piscina Comunale/

Autostrada Venezia-Trieste

Questura Piazza del Popolo, 1

Tel. 0434 238111

Polizeipräsidium/Police

Headquarters/

Commissariat/Kvestura

Pronto Soccorso Tel. 118

Notdienst/First Aid/

Urgences/Nujna pomo≥

Azienda Ospedaliera

Santa Maria degli Angeli

Via Montereale 24

Tel. 0434 399111

Krankenhaus/Hospital/

Hôpital/Bolniπnica

Comune Corso Vittorio

Emanuele, 64

Tel. 0434 392111

Stadtgemeinde/Town

Hall/Mairie/Ob≥ina

Provincia L.go S. Giorgio, 12

Tel 0434 2311

Provinz/Provincial

Authory/Province/Pokrajina

Posta Centrale Via S. Caterina,

6 Tel 0434 222252

Hauptpostamt/Central

Post Office/Poste

Centrale/Centralna poπta

Palazzetto dello Sport

Via Fratelli Rosselli

Tel 0434 361332

Sporthalle/Indoor stadium/

Palais des Sports/∏portna

dvorana

Piscina Comunale

V.le Treviso, 12

Tel 0434 572384

Städtisches Schwimmbad/

Municipal swimming

pool/Piscine Communale/

Ob≥inski bazen

Biblioteca Civica

P.zza della Motta, 4

Tel 0434 522867

Stadtbibliothek/Town

Library/Bibliothèque

Communale/Mestna

knji∑nica

Teatro Comunale

Giuseppe Verdi

Viale Martelli, 2 Tel 0434

247624

Polizia Municipale/Autostrada Ve-Ts

Stadttheater/Town

Theatre/Théâtre

Communal/Ob≥insko

gledaliπ≥e

Informagiovani

Piazzetta S. Marco

e Piazza XX Settembre

Tel 0434 392535/247168

Terminal Aeroporto

P. Risorgimento, 8

Numero Verde 800-101040

Flughafen Terminal/Airport

Terminal/Terminal

Aéroport/Letaliπki terminal

Aeroporto

Ronchi dei Legionari, Gorizia

(informazione voli)

Tel. 0481 773224

Flughafen (Auskünfte über

Flüge)/International Airport

(Flight Information)/

Aéroport

(Informations vols)/

Letaliπ≥e - Ronke

(Informacije o letih)

Pordenone


Informazioni Turistiche/

Touristische Auskünfte/Tourist

Information/Informations

Touristiques/Turisti≥ne informacije

DSF design / Print: la Tipografica Srl

Turismo FVG

Via Damiani 2/c,

33170 PORDENONE

T. +39 0434 520381/520974

F. +39 0434 241608

info.pordenone@turismo.fvg.it

More magazines by this user
Similar magazines