Are you finally ready to celebrate life...?
CELEBRATE ROOM TO MOVE IN YOUR JAMBOREE GT.
The Jamboree GT features a festival of good living amenities, starting with a
roomy, fully equipped galley with a large viewing window at the dinette. It’s all
right there for you to cook or entertain, including a single-lever galley faucet, a
large knife rack, color coordinated appliances, décor glass on the galley overhead
cabinet doors and even a liquid soap dispenser in the sink.
Choose from three new and very stylish décor offerings that are matched with Windsor birch wood throughout the Jamboree GT. Our patented
Slider Bunk above the cab works perfectly for living and sleeping comfortably. Plus, there are new, stylish, Ultraleather bucket seats that come
standard, and convenient features such as a generator start switch in the dash area and a standard bunk ladder.
20 POINTS OF CONSTRUCTION
1. "Tuff-Coat®" smooth high-gloss exterior siding - more than twice as thick as most fiberglass
siding used by other manufacturers.
2. Welded extruded aluminum tube framing - lightweight, yet provides a superior structural
foundation to the exterior hull assembly.
3. High-density block foam insulation - precisely cut to fit tightly between framing members
and ensure maximum insulation value.
4. Interior wall panel - finished with resilient and easy-to-clean decorative vinyl.
5. Vacu-bond® lamination - our exterior walls, floor, and roof are manufactured using
Fleetwood's own "Vacu-bond®" lamination system.
6. Floor support trusses - constructed from extruded aluminum tubing and
laminated with a moisture-resistant and easy-to-clean fiberglass
skin. The high-density foam blocking
core adds insulation and
7. Floor construction - a composite sandwich of plywood decking, extruded aluminum tubing,
extra high-density foam block insulation, and aluminum skin moisture barrier, results
in a strong, rigid, and well-insulated floor construction. We do not use wood stick framing
in our floors like some others.
8. Roof construction - our "crown-shaped" roof is formed using tapered high-density foam
panels and contour-formed extruded aluminum tube ribbing. This design is very efficient in
shedding water and is stronger than most flat roof designs.
9. Royal "Tuff-Ply" roof cover - this durable, seamless one-piece membrane is solid color.
10. Ducted air conditioning - air ducts are integrated right into the ceiling structure.
11. Chassis cab - we attach the chassis cab to the box using a series of high-strength
bolts and rivets, not just screws.
12. Front fiberglass cap - contemporary styling and a sense
of aerodynamic flair add up to a distinctive look not rivaled
by any other brand.
Drawings are for illustrative purpose
only to highlight aspects of motor
home construction. Actual motor
home design depends on model
and is subject to change.
13. Windows - slider and Jalousie
windows are tinted and are among
the largest offered in any Class C
14. Window installation - Fleetwood’s multi-step sealing method
utilizes several proven sealant components, such as anti-wicking, extruded rubber
molding, and non-yellowing silicone.
15. Storage compartments - formed from corrosion-resistant galvanized steel, the corner
seams are machine-rolled and sealed to keep your cargo dry. Interior surfaces are lined with
an easy-to-clean and durable indoor/outdoor fabric.
16. Premium aluminum luggage doors - our insulated, strut-assisted luggage doors are a
full 1 1 / 4" thick and feature a smooth exterior aluminum skin face and single paddle latch.
17. Refrigerator vent compartment - extra protection from exterior elements is provided by
a heavy gauge metal pan, not just wood paneling.
18. Running boards - our running boards are custom-formed from heavy gauge steel and
powder coated for lasting strength and durability.
19. Alcoa aluminum wheels - high-end Alcoa aluminum alloy wheels adds a beautiful
and distinctive touch that simply cannot be duplicated by typical chrome finish wheel simulators
or hub caps.
20. Undercoating - automotive-quality undercoating is applied to the under carriage to provide
an extra barrier of protection against moisture, road salts, and other corrosive elements,
as well as insulate against road noise.
Living Room Feature
Living Room Feature
Living Room Feature
■ The subtle curves and contours of the new front cap design are European
■ Top to bottom, Jamboree GT is tightly designed and constructed to make
maximum use of every square foot of space.
■ The insulated, locking luggage doors are sized with function in mind for easy
loading and accessibility to your cargo items
■ Throughout the Jamboree GT there are many convenient features to make
each trip a worry-free celebration of life.
SIZE, SERVICE, QUALITY AND VALUE.
TOGETHER THEY EQUATE
TO THE VERY BEST RV
YOU CAN BUY.
RV OWNERCARE is a limited one-year/three-year or 15,000
mile warranty, whichever occurs first, and it is fully transferable
for the first 12 months. RV OWNERCARE is one of the
RV industry's most comprehensive programs and includes systems,
appliances, components, and construction, with no
deductible and no service charge. RV OWNERCARE coverage
is provided from a company that will be around in the future
to service your needs.
See your nearest Fleetwood dealer for a full explanation of benefits and restrictions.
YOUR LOCAL FLEETWOOD RV
www.fleetwoodrv.com Visit our website to find a dealer near you or learn more about
other Fleetwood products. Or call 1-800-444-4905.
IMPORTANT—PLEASE READ: Product information, photography and illustrations included in this
publication were as accurate as possible at the time of printing. For further product information
and changes, please visit our website at www.fleetwoodrv.com or contact your local Fleetwood
dealer. Prices, materials, design and specifications are subject to change without notice. All
weights, fuel, liquid capacities and dimensions are approximate. Fleetwood has designed its recreational
vehicles to provide a variety of uses for its customers. Each vehicle features optimal seating,
sleeping, storage and fluid capacities. The user is responsible for selecting the proper combination
of loads (i.e. occupants, equipment, fluids, cargo, etc.) to ensure that the vehicle’s capacities
are not exceeded.
©2003 Fleetwood Enterprises, Inc. Inventory control number JAGT04B1 5/03