Oregon Motorcycle & Moped Manual 2012 – 2013


Oregon Motorcycle & Moped Manual 2012 – 2013

1.2 How To Apply

You must hold an Oregon driver license to get a motorcycle endorsement. If

you hold a driver license and are renewing or replacing it when you apply, you

will need to present proof of legal presence, full legal name, identity and date

of birth as well as provide your Social Security Number on the application. For

more information go to www.OregonDMV.com.

You must also:

• Complete an application

• Present proof of your current residence address (see the Oregon Driver

Manual or go to www.OregonDMV.com for acceptable proof)

• Present a TEAM OREGON completion card issued within the past two

years or test at DMV. See Mandatory Rider Education section on page 1 for

requirements based on your age.

• Pass a vision test

• Pay applicable fees; and

• If you are under 18 years old, comply with any provisional licensing


Voter Registration

If you are 17 years of age or older, you may register or re-register to vote

when you are issued a driver license or permit. DMV will forward your voter

registration application to the registrar in your county of residence.

Veteran Designation

If you are a veteran you may request that DMV add a veteran designation on

your driver license or permit. You must present a Certification of Release or

Discharge from Active Duty (Form DD214) or a Correction to DD214 (Form

DD215) as proof that you are a veteran. The documentation must show that you

were discharged under honorable conditions. If you were discharged before

1950, a separation document issued by a branch or department of the US Armed

Services is acceptable. You may add the veteran designation for no additional cost

anytime you apply for an original, renewal or replacement.


More magazines by this user
Similar magazines