POLYPAC - BALSELE Single-Acting - - Compact Seal - - Without and with Back-up Ring Advantages
- Small cross sections - Good chemical resistance - Large size range - No hydrolyses problems - Wide temperature range Materials For type B: NBR + cotton fabric Material code N8C0 for type B/NEI: NBR + cotton fabric Back-up Ring material POM Material code N8CO
Walleseals company can produce batch number variseals.
OmniSeal Spring-Energized Seals / variseal
TURCON VARISEAL M2
- Spring-Energized Turcon U-Cup
All materials used are physiologically safe. They contain no Odor or taste-affecting substances.
The following material combination has proven effective For most fluid applications:
Seal ring: TurconÂ® T40
Spring: Stainless Steel Material No. AISI 301
Seal ring: TurconÂ® T05/ZurconÂ® Z80
For use in accordance with the demands of the "Food and Drug Administration, " suitable materials are available on Request.
- Resistant to most fluids and chemicals
- Low coefficients of friction
- Stick-slip-free operating for precise control
- High abrasion resistance and dimensional stability Can handle rapid changes in temperature
- No contamination in contact with foodstuffs, Pharmaceutical and medicinal fluids
- High temperature range
- Unlimited shelf life
GreatSealÂ® Are high-performance spring-energized polymer seals capable of handling extreme service conditions. They are used where ultra-low friction, chemical compatibility and extreme temperature is required.
Originally developed to meet severe conditions encountered in turbine engines, rockets and missiles, and later to serve the most challenging oil and gas applications. Today, GreatSealÂ® Spring-energized seal products are accepted for use in a wide range of applications.
GreatSealÂ® Products are designed to fit in all standard hardware glands such as MIL-G-5514, AS4716, Industrial, Metric, JIS, and custom gland sizes. GreatSealÂ® Products are available from 1.00mm (0.040 inch) up to 1500mm (60 inch) and beyond.
Aero Engines and APU
Primary and Secondary Flight Controls
Fuel Control Systems
Medical and Laboratory Instrumentations
Semiconductor Processing Equipment