College of Business Administration
Scholarship Application – Real Estate Program
University of Nebraska at Omaha
Please be accurate and complete when responding to each item. Please type or print. The application
deadline is February 15 th 2013 for the following academic year.
Applicants showing 135 earned hours on their UNO transcripts (no matter where those hours were earned)
no longer qualify for CBA undergraduate general scholarships or renewals. CBA departmental scholarship
requirements may differ from general scholarships and usually have their own application forms.
This application is used to collect the information needed to select recipients for the Real Estate and Land Use
Economics program related scholarships. If you wish to be considered for the Real Estate and Land Use
Economics program scholarships, please return the completed application and required essay directly to Nate
Bjorklund, (Lecturer and Real Estate Program Director) University of Nebraska at Omaha, MH 332-Y, Omaha,
NE 68182-0048 or by submitting via e-mail to email@example.com . Mailed applications must be
postmarked by February 15 th .
Last name First Middle Previous Name
2. Student I.D. Number: _____________________________
3. Address: ___________________________________________________________________________________
Street/ P.O. Box
City State Zip code No. of years in NE
4. County: ______________________ 5. Daytime phone/Cell _____________________________________
6. E-mail address: _______________________________________________________________
7. Sex:__ Male __ Female 8. Birth date: ___________________________
Month Day Year
9. Earned Credit hours as of Dec. 31 _____________ Currently Enrolled Hours _______________________
10. Cumulative Grade Point Average _____________
11. Major(s) at UNO College of Business Administration:_________________________________________________
12. Which segments of the real estate profession are you interested in:___________________________________
Understanding that some scholarships have a financial need requirement, you are encouraged to complete the
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form to determine eligibility.
12. Have you completed a FAFSA application for the coming year? __ Yes __No
If no, do you intend to complete a FAFSA application for the coming year? __ Yes __ No
13 What portion of college expenses will be your family's responsibility? _______%
What portion of college expenses will be your own personal responsibility? ______%
Do you live at home? ________
14. Will you be employed while attending school? ______ Yes ______ No
If yes, approximately how many hours per week will you work? ___________________________
15. Current place of employment and position _________________________________________________________
16. Expected date of College Graduation: ____________________
17. List activities/organizations, including community service, during your time at UNO. Include any leadership positions.
18. List scholarships, awards and special recognitions/achievements you have received during your time at UNO.
19. Attach a two page essay (12 point font, double spacing) detailing your interest in a business career.
Describe any experiences you have had or individuals you have met or studied who have inspired or influenced your
decision to major in business. The scholarship committee, in making judgments about your application, will review
this essay for content and structure. Failing to include the essay will eliminate you from scholarship
I certify the above information to be accurate and correct. I authorize the University of Nebraska at Omaha to release any
information that may be required by University personnel or scholarship donor(s) to determine my eligibility to receive
Signature: _________________________________________________________ Date: __________________
Please return completed forms and essay to:
Nate Bjorklund – Lecturer and Real Estate Program Director
Finance, Banking and Real Estate Department
College of Business Administration
UNO, MH 332-Y
6708 Pine St.
Omaha, NE 68182-0048