Safety Harness Backpack
Keep these instructions
for future reference as
they contain important
Adult assembly required.
Accessories not included.
• Never leave your child unattended.
• Use only with adult supervision.
• Do not add additional strings, cords or straps.
• Remove tether when worn as backpack only.
• Not for use as a child restraint in crib, playpen,
bed or automobile.
• Do not attach tether to toy loop or carry handle.
A) Shoulder Strap
B) Chest Buckle
C) Chest Strap
D) Slide Lock
F) Toy Loop
G) Snap Clip
H G 1. Slide corresponding shoulder strap over each arm of your child. Adjust the
shoulder straps by moving the slide lock up or down. Make snug, but do not
2. Pull the chest straps around front of child. Align the two chest straps and fasten
chest buckle – a “click” will be heard when properly fastened.
3. Adjust center chest strap length by pulling the loose end of the chest strap’s
webbing. Make snug, but do not overtighten.
4. Attach the tether by fastening the snap-clip to D-ring at bottom of backpack.
Note: When worn as a backpack only, please remove tether.
Care: Wipe all parts with a clean cloth dampened with a mild soap and water
solution. Air dry. Do not use bleach. Do not submerge in water.
making together better ®
Retain this address for future reference.
©2012 BRICA, Inc., 500 West 5th Street,
Suite 220, Charlotte, NC 28202
1.866.869.8257 • brica.com
CNP Brands, PO Box 8 Deer Park VIC 3023
1 300 667 137 • cnpbrands.com.au
Printed in China