The Law of Thinking Pt. 3
Proverbs 23:7 For as he thinketh
in his heart, so is he:
• And be not conformed to this
world: but be ye transformed by
the renewing of your mind, , that
ye may prove what is that good,
and acceptable, and perfect, will
• You are the architect of your own
life: it is yours to make or to mar.
• By the power of thoughts you are
building; are you building right
The Law of Thinking
• What a man thinks, he becomes;
• What a man thinks is the mainspring
of all his actions;
• What a man thinks attracts to him his
circumstances and environment;
• what a man thinks determines what
type of friends and companions will
gather around him;
• What a man thinks decides whether
he shall be happy or miserable,
successful or unsuccessful, healthy or
unhealthy, prosperous or
povertystricken, , hated or loved.
• What a man thinks either builds up
his character or pulls it down.
• What a man thinks can overcome fate or
strengthen it, can bring him into alignment
with his glorious destiny, or make him an
outcast and a wanderer.
• By thought man either blesses or curses
himself. By it he brings into his life either
success or failure, health or disease,
happiness or unhappiness, poverty or
prosperity. It is all in his mind and the
character of his thought.
There is the Conscious mind and
there is the Subconscious mind.
• The conscious mind gathers
knowledge and experience through
the senses. It learns from books,
conversation and experience. It
reasons and forms conclusions.
The Subconscious Mind is
the mind of Action.
• It is responsible for all that we do. It is
the seat of memory and of instinct. It
is a reservoir of tremendous power, it
is of extraordinary intelligence, it
carries out all the complicated
processes within the body, which
make life possible.
Facts about the
• The subconscious mind, although so
wonderfully intelligent and possessed
of such extraordinary powers, acts
entirely upon suggestion.
• That is to say, it follows blindly and
faithfully the thoughts that are sent
down into it. See Proverbs 4:23
• The Conscious mind is the Captain of
the ship, he is the navigator.
• The men in the engine room represent
the Subconscious mind. They receive
orders from the navigator, he sees
where they are going, the men in the
engine room don’t.
You are the Navigator!
• What directions are you sending
to your subconscious mind
• What’s s on the instrument of your
• Are you making plans for the trip
into your destiny
The Law of Thinking in a
• HE CAN, WHO THINKS HE CAN!
• HE CAN, WHO BELIEVES HE CAN!
• HE CAN, WHO KNOWS HE CAN
• What things so ever ye desire, when ye
pray, believe that ye receive them, and
ye shall have them. (Mark 11:24)
• Form a picture in your mind, not of lack or
denial or frustration or illness, but of
prosperity, abundance, attainment, health.
Always remember you will receive as a result
of prayer exactly what you think, not so
much as what you say.
• If you pray for achievement but think defeat,
your words are idle because your heart has
already accepted defeat.
Practice believing that even as
you pray you are receiving
God's boundless blessings,
and they will come to you.