Name : Sarah Anne Skelton
Position : Ergonomics Consultant
Qualifications : MSc. Ergonomics, Rhodes University
BA (Hons). Ergonomics, Rhodes University
BA, Ergonomics and Psychology, Rhodes University
Areas of expertise : • Ergonomics
• Ergonomics consultancy
• Occupational Health and Safety
• Manual materials handling
• Ergonomics in the automotive industry
• 3D Whole body scanning
• Jack 3D modelling
Previous experience : • Ergonomics consulting in various industrial and military
• Office ergonomics evaluations
• Laboratory experience pertaining to the rehabilitation and
assessment of patients.
• International collaboration on foot modelling.
Membership of professional associations:
• Ergonomics Society of South Africa (ESSA)
Skelton, S. 2009. Methodology for characterising foot shape data using 3D scan data. Ergonomics
Society of South Africa (ESSA) Annual Conference. Port Elizabeth, South Africa.
Page 2 of 2