Basic Course double bar warp knitting machine MDK80
Jakob Müller AG
Systems and Solutions
for Narrow Fabrics
The course teaches a basic knowledge of the design and working method of a standard knitting machine,
its installation, setting up, operation and maintenance. On top of this the course participants
will be introduced to the essential features of the appropriate weaving technology.
Target Group Operating personnel from the narrow fabric industry, who are being introduced
for the first time to the operating method and the characteristics of the
standard model of the double bar wrap knitting machine MDK80. After completing
the course the trainee is able to operate the machine and carry out
maintenance as for example a machine operator and/or a textile mechanic.
Precondition General experience in the mechanical assembly and setting-up work on textile
Language Skills Good to excellent command of the course language.
Course Content Practical and theoretical knowledge of the design and function of the double
bar warp knitting machine MDK80 in the standard version. Introduction to the
essential features of knitting technology in the knitting mill. Development of
simple narrow knitted fabrics and their practical implementation on the machine.
Operation of production data acquisition devices as well as an introduction
to the electrical connections.
Aims The participants will know the design and function of the knitting tool modules
of the doule bar warp knitting machine MDK80, which are responsible for
narrow fabric formation. The participants will be able to independently:
- Install a double bar warp knitting machine MDK80 according to
factory specification and to give correct installation advice on the electrical
- Carry out the basic setting of the knitting tools before starting up the machine
- Set up the machine for the manufacture of standard article groups according
to the knitting protocol (pattern draft/instructions)
- Adjust knitting tools according to the requirements of the standard article
- Set thread tensions according to the requirements of the standard article
- Set up fabric take-off according to the knitting tools and the requirements
of the standard article groups
- Carry out the maintenance of the MDK80 according to factory specifications
- Recognise and eliminate successfully simple faults on the knitting tools
- Exchange spare parts expertly
Final Qualification The course will end with a final practical and theoretical examination in which
the learning success of the individual participant will be assessed. The successful
course participants will receive a certificate.
Course Materials Included in the course fees is comprehensive documentation material (operating
manual, working instructions, tables, worksheets and test sheets and
pattern analysis materials).
The course does not cover:
-> nicht vorhanden ?!