2012 SOUTHERN DISTRICTS SUPER SINGLES SERIES
November 17th (Round 1)
November 24th (Round 2)
December 1st (Round 3)
December 8th (Finals)
December 15th (in case of inclement weather)
All ages men & women / singles
Entries close Sunday 11th November 5.00pm
Entries will only be accepted with a completed and signed entry form submitted before Sunday November 11th - 5pm
Entries will not be accepted over the phone or via text message
You may enter by:
Post to: The Tournament Director - PO Box 479 Campbelltown NSW 2560
In person: Brow box inside West's Tennis Club Foyer
Tournament Director: Michael Jackson
Tournament Referee: Tournament Committee
Time: All Divisions start at 5pm - 4.45pm check in
Venue: Wests Tennis Club, 16 Old Leumeah Road, Leumeah
Event Groups: Division 1, Division 2, Division 3, Division 4, Division 5 (10/U)
Entry Fee: $50
Competition: Unisex Singles Competition, graded by performance, not age
Name: Michael Jackson
Phone: 0413 632 632 (After 5pm Weekdays)
2012 Super Singles Series – Conditions
1. The Tournament Committee shall have the entire control and management of the tournament and
reserves the right to refuse entries without explanation. The Tournament Committee also reserves
the right to reduce or reschedule any match as required.
2. The Super Series is open to players of any age.
3. Players may only compete in 1 event.
4. Players are scheduled to play 4 singles matches each week in a rise and fall match play system.
Matches will be first to six game, short deuce sets. If the point score reaches deuce the receiver has
the choice of which side deuce is played on. The player who wins the deuce point then wins the
game. A tie breaker is played if the score reaches 5 games all. One point will be awarded for each
set won. In the finals week the top 8 players in each division will play a sudden death round robin.
5. The tournament committee will determine all competitors grading.
6. The draws and results will be at the Tournament box or visit www.southerndistrictstennis.com.au
or obtain the bulletin from the club foyer.
entry. Your personal information will only be used in accordance with the purposes of Southern
Districts Tennis Association.
8. By entering you acknowledge that your image may be taken on-site during the tournament and
used for the purposes of Southern Districts Tennis Association. If you have any objection to this
please contact the Tournament Director.
9. Disciplinary Policy: The tournament will be conducted in accordance with Tennis Australia Rules
and Regulations and Events Disciplinary Policy. Southern Districts Tennis Association may penalise
or suspend players for breach of the Code of Conduct and/or Member Protection By-Law.
10. All entrants are to be registered members of Southern Districts for the current year to June 2012.
Players must quote their Tennis NSW registration number on the entry form. Unregistered players
must pay the registration fee ($35 adults and $25 juniors) in addition to their entry fee.
11. Players must report to the Tournament Office fifteen (15) minutes prior to their scheduled match.
12. Competitors must wear recognised tennis attire.
13. If one round of play is to be cancelled as a result of inclement weather, the series will be extended
to have finals played on December 15th. If more than one round is cancelled due to inclement
weather, no further changes will be made to dates of play. If a round is to be cancelled due to
inclement weather, a text message will be sent to players on the mobile number provided on the
A decision may not be made until 30 minutes prior to an events starting time.
Places Div 1 Div 2 Div 3 Div 4 Div 5
1st $200 $100 $80 $80 $80
2nd $100 $50 $40 $40 $40
3rd $25 $15 $15 $15 $15
4th $25 $15 $15 $15 $15
Each competitor must complete and submit their own entry form – please print details.
Name: ________________________________________Surname: ________________________
TNSW Number: __________________________________ (if known)
Phone: ___________________________________Mobile: _______________________________ (required)
Suburb: ______________________________________________________________P/C: _____
Current Grading: ______________________________________ (grade of current competitions played)
Please provide a contact mobile number as reminders and notices are communicated via text message
Event Name (circle) Amount $
Open - Division 1
SDTA Membership: Adults $35 - Juniors $25 (if applicable)
Total amount enclosed with entry:
Method of payment: (enclosed with entry) CASH CHEQUE
Please make cheques payable to SDTA and send to
Tournament Secretary PO Box Campbelltown NSW 2560
Or place in entry box located in foyer at Wests Tennis Club
My signature confirms that I understand and agree to all tournament conditions:
Player/Parent/Guardian: ________________________________________ Date: ____________