• Camo Form wraps onto most objects and will not interfere with functional controls.
• No adhesive required.
• Reduces equipment noise & glare. Protects from sand, dirt & dust etc.
• Improves grip even when wet. Insulates hands from hot & cold surfaces.
• Weatherproof - Adhesion not affected by rain or immersion in water.
• Re-usable, washable and leaves no sticky residue when removed from object.
• "Unstretched" Roll 5cm wide × 366cm long. " Stretched" Approximately 20% longer.
• Versatile - Hundreds of uses.
Camo Form Display Stand. 147cm high x 36cm wide x 37cm deep.
Camo Form is ideal for weapons, ammunition clips, scopes, binoculars, flasks,
fishing rods, flashlights, etc!
To Apply: Simply stretch and wrap Camo Form around desired object, overlapping each successive wrap by 5mm.
For best adhesion apply in temperatures above 5º C. To wrap moving parts, such as binocular or scope dials, cut small
strips of Camo Form and wrap moving parts separately to allow these controls to move freely.
CAUTION: BEFORE APPLYING CAMO FORM TO FIREARMS, MAKE SURE THE WEAPON IS NOT LOADED, confirm
that the safety is in the „on safe“ position and point the barrel away from you at all times. Camo Form should not
interfere with the safety or action of a firearm. If this occurs after application, remove Camo Form and reapply in a
manner that allows for the proper function of all parts.
NOTE: Wet Camo Form should be removed from moisture sensitive items such as wood stocks, gun barrels, optics,
etc. Allow Camo Form and item to dry, and then reapply. If over time Camo Form loses self cling properties due to
extended exposure to sunlight or extreme heat, fabric may be reused and secured with tape.
Floor Display Stand. 135cm high x 39.5cm wide x 41cm deep.
To Clean & Help Maintain Self-Cling Properties: Remove Camo Form from item and hand wash with soap and
warm water. Rinse thoroughly and air dry. Storage: Store Camo Form in sealed plastic bag away from direct sunlight
and extreme heat.
This product contains natural rubber latex which may
cause allergic reactions.
Camo Form is a registered trademark of McNett Corporation. Copyright 2009 McNett Corporation.