MEDIATION AND DIVORCE
Mediation comes in handy when you are unable to sort out
things yourselves. Mediation occurs in the presence of an
independent professional who tries to solve the problem
without being biased.
How can it help?
• Mediation happens in presence of an
• The mediator is an unbiased person and can
help solve the issues between a couple
through useful advice.
• Mediation saves a couple from going to the
Winner or Loser
• There is no winner or loser in the process of
• After the process, you feel that both of you
have agreed on a common ground.
• Mediation helps to sort out a workable
What are the Advantages
• Mediation helps in reducing the tension, anger
• It can improve communication between you and
• It helps in settlement as you have to agree
somewhere to settle a dispute.
• Mediation greatly helps if you have children.
For more information on divorce and