MATCH-AT, the worldwide leading automatic
aerial triangulation software, is a synonym for
accuracy, reliability and productivity.
MATCH-AT has been such a very
welcome and effective tool for us.
I would like to think of it as "Kucera's
MATCH-AT – the synonym for
accuracy, reliability and productivity.
Kucera International Inc.,
Willoughby, Ohio, USA
MATCH-AT provides highly precise automatic digital aerial triangulation
based on the advanced and unique image processing algorithms by inpho.
MATCH-AT is part of inpho's digital photogrammetric system which comes
now with its new core ApplicationsMaster.
All the processing steps of MATCH-AT are
fully automated for achieving highest productivity.
The workflow is logical and easy from
the project setup, over the precise tie point
matching and integrated bundle adjustment,
to the block analyzing with excellent graphical
An optional MATCH-AT Stereo module is
available, too, for stereoscopic verification
and measurement of control points and
additional tie points.
Due to its flexible data exchange capability
MATCH-AT easily integrates into the workflow
of any third-party photogrammetric
Automatic tie point matching is done
on image areas contributing best to the
strength and quality of the block.
The components of inpho’s photogrammetric
system are delivered with ApplicationsMaster,
the new core of the system. It provides a
comprehensive collection of basic tools for
• project definition
• import and export of project, image
and DTM data
• transformation into other geodetic
datums and map projections
• conversion of data and project files
• support of numerous aerial and
satellite image geometries
• image preprocessing and orientation
• DTM handling.
Details of ApplicationsMaster are
described in the overview brochure of
inpho’s photogrammetric system.
• Single, automated process for point selection,
point transfer and measurement, along with
an integrated robust bundle block adjustment
requires minimum user interaction.
• Support of any film or digital frame sensors.
• No limitations for block size, shape or overlap.
• Tie points are automatically collected in image
areas best contributing to the strength and
quality of the block. Von Gruber positions can
be used, or other patterns in case of special
image overlap situations.
• Advanced sub-block handling:
· Sub-blocks make it easy to administrate,
visualize and analyze large blocks
· Free block adjustment, i.e. sub-blocks
can be adjusted without control points
· Sub-blocks can be merged for final
project-wide block adjustment
• GPS data handling with shift & drift determinaton.
• IMU data handling:
· Preprocessed GPS/IMU data from POS AV/
POSEO by Applanix and AEROControl by IGI
· Attitude data are used as constraints in the
integrated block adjustment
· Boresight misalignment calibration
• MATCH-AT Lite
· Block size restricted to max.100 images
· Handling of sub-blocks is not available
· Merging of sub-blocks is not available
MATCH-AT is well-proven and productionoriented,
and offers its users significant benefits:
• Superior productivity through:
· High processing speed (10 – 20 sec./image)
· High level of automation
· Minimized user interaction for project set-up
and data post-processing
• High precision tie point correlation (˜ 0.1pixel)
is achieved by an advanced combination
of feature-based and least-squares matching,
with multi-threading support.
• Effective tie point matching also in poorly
textured, as well as mountainous areas.
• Strong internal quality control of tie points by
performing robust bundle block adjustment in
each level of the image pyramid.
• Optionally the triangulation can be made
in a local space rectangular coordinate
system for avoiding tensions caused by
• Powerful graphical block analyzer:
· Easy visual checking of large data sets
· Visualization of image footprints, overlaps,
ground control and tie points, point and
photo connections, residuals, error ellipses
• Superior quality through:
· High accuracy by leading-edge matching
· High reliability by unparalleled multi-fold tie
point connections, also between photo strips,
and by effective quality assurance methods
• Easy integration into any third-party workflow.
MATCH-AT provides unsurpassed profitability
and quality in any aerial triangulation project.
• Flexible weighting schemes for all types of
• Multi-camera support in one block and
camera-specific self-calibration parameter
sets (12 or 44 parameters). The results
of self-calibration are made available as
a dense correction grid for further use
in any subsequent applications.
• Fully automatic interior orientation:
· Automatic detection of fiducial marks
· User definable fiducial mark templates
• Project-wide photo display with correct
topology, and auto image-selection for
interactive, guided control point measurement.
• Smooth transfer of exterior orientation data
to stereoplotters (e. g. Summit Evolution)
and other photogrammetric applications,
such as OrthoMaster or MATCH-T.
• Export/import formats:
DAT/EM Summit Evolution, BAE Socet Set,
Z/I project, Aviosoft Ori, ABC-PC, AP32,
Phorex/Pex, PATB, Bluh, Bingo
• MATCH-AT Stereo
· 3-D measurement of control points
· Stereo comparator with real time zoom
and image rotation (OpenGL)
• High-end PC workstation
• 2 Gbyte RAM
• High-capacity disk system
• Windows XP/2000
• Special hardware for MATCH-AT Stereo:
· Quad-buffered OpenGL graphics card
· Stereo viewing system
MATCH-AT is a trademark of inpho GmbH. All
other brands and product names are trademarks
of their respective owners.
For further information,
Fax: +49- 7 11 - 22 88 111
Information is subject to change without notice.