Views
3 years ago

color gps plotter

color gps plotter

SAFETY

SAFETY INSTRUCTIONSWARNINGDo not open the equipment.Hazardous voltage which can causeelectrical shock, burn or serious injuryexists inside the equipment. Only qualifiedpersonnel should work inside the equipment.Do not disassemble or modify theequipment.Fire, electrical shock or serious injurycan result.Immediately turn off the power at theswitchboard if the equipment is emittingsmoke or fire.Continued use of the equipment cancause electrical shock.Do not operate the equipment with wethands.CAUTIONDo not use the equipment for other thanits intended purpose.No one navigation device should ever besolely replied upon for the navigation ofa vessel.Always confirm position against all availableaids to navigation, for safety of vessel andcrew.About the TFT LCDThe TFT LCD is constructed using thelatest LCD techniques, and displays99.99% of its pixels. The remaining 0.01%of the pixels may drop out or blink, howeverthis is not an indication of malfunction.Electrical shock can result.Use the proper fuse.Fuse rating is shown on the power cable.Use of a wrong fuse can result in damageto the equipment.Do not maneuver the vessel basedon the depth indication alone.Grounding may result.A warning label is attached to the equipment.Do not remove the label. If thelabel is missing or illegible, contacta FURUNO agent or dealer.WARNINGTo avoid electrical shock, do notremove cover. No user-serviceableparts inside.Name: Warning Label (1)Type: 86-003-1011-1Code No.: 100-236-231ii

FOREWORDCongratulations on your choice of the FURUNO GP-7000 COLOR GPS/PLOTTER. We are confidentyou will see why the FURUNO name has become synonymous with quality and reliability.For over 50 years FURUNO Electric Company has enjoyed an enviable reputation for innovativeand dependable marine electronics equipment. This dedication to excellence is furthered by ourextensive global network of agents and dealers.This equipment is designed and constructed to meet the rigorous demands of the marine environment.However, no machine can perform its intended function unless installed, operated andmaintained properly. Please carefully read and follow the recommended procedures for operationand maintenance.FeaturesThe GP-7000 provides a totally integrated GPS receiver and color video plotter.The GPS receiver tracks up to 13 satellites (GPS: 12, WAAS: 1) simultaneously, and an 8-stateKalman filter ensures optimum accuracy in determination of vessel position, course and speed.• C-MAP NT+ and MAX chart card (SD) is available.• Comprehensive navigation data displays.• Bright 7-inch color TFT LCD with brilliance control.• Automatic coastline chart loading.• Position display in latitude and longitude, Loran C TD.• Alarms: Arrival, Anchor Watch, Cross-track Error, Speed, Grounding, Depth, Temperature.• Man overboard feature records latitude and longitude coordinates at the time of man overboard.• “Highway” display provides graphic presentation of ship’s track and is useful for monitoringcross track error.iii

5.7" GPS/WAAS CHART PLOTTER - Furuno
GPS/WAAS CHART PLOTTER - Creekside Supply
7" WIDE GPS/WAAS CHART PLOTTER - Furuno
Humminbird - Fish Finders and GPS
Garmin CNX 80 - GNS480 Pilots Guide (190-00502-00 rev D)
Installation and Operation Manual - Navman Marine
Small Size / Light Weight SPR-1400 GPS NAVIGATOR
Garmin GNS 480 - GNS480 Pilots Guide (190-00502-00 rev D)
Marbella MK-74 7inch GPS (Navigation Manual) - Supreme Antennas
HP 4280A 1MHz C Meter / C-V Plotter - TekNet Electronics
Operation manual for A50, A57 and A70 Displays - Jamestown ...
Instruction Manual - GME
MODEL NO: GPS NAVIGATION SYSTEM - Zenec
LCD Color Television User Manual L32AX03A - Furniture Rental ...
Instruction Manual - GME
Orca_English with covers.indd - Navman Marine
CP590 owner's manual - Binnacle.com