25 Million Smiles Giving Levels:
$1,000,000 + Visionary Partner
$500,000 - $999,999 Leadership Partner
$100,000 - $499,999 Major Partner
$25,000 - $99,999 Sustaining Partner
$5,000 - $24,999 Supporting Partner
$1,000 - $4,999 Contributing Partner
You can leave a lasting legacy by making a
gift that names either an endowment fund
or an area within the Clay Center. Please
contact the Development Office to discuss
For more information, please contact:
Chief Development Officer
Clay Center for the Arts and Sciences
of West Virginia
Clay Center for the Arts
and Sciences of West Virginia
One Clay Square | Charleston, WV 25301
304-561-3500 | www.theclaycenter.org
At the Clay Center, we like to make people smile.
25 Million Smiles: The Clay Center Commitment has been launched to
help spread smiles throughout the state of West Virginia.
The 25 Million Smiles Campaign will create five distinct endowment funds:
• $12 million – Free admission to the Clay Center for West Virginia school groups
• $3 million – Expanded community outreach and enrichment programs
• $3 million – Sustained and expanded arts and science education opportunities
• $3 million – On-going engagement of award-winning performers
• $4 million – Operations and building support.
Your investment will bring smiles to children, and adults alike, for generations to come.