Address: 50 Muhamed Nagy St. ,Elmutamiz District ,6th of October city ,Egypt.
Mob:+201001666306 , Tel & Fax : +20238367467
Email: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a company of trusted, passionate travel specialists who create customized luxury
journeys to inspiring destinations. Our trips are completely based around your interests and
schedule—they are one-of-a-kind experiences that are as unique as you are.
Look at Egypt tours is an Egyptian travel agency and local tour operator that specializes in
holidays and travel packages to Egypt. It is a one travel shop travel agencywhere you can book
your Egypt tours, vacations and holidays and flight we have A section for tailor made holiday
and luxury travel is also available to ensure that the itinerary is designed to appeal to every
client taste and budget.
Our Egypt tours provide in-depth exploration of one of the world’s greatest empires with visits
to pyramids, statues, temples, mosques, and of course, the Nile. Float along the lifeblood of
Egypt and watch as five thousand years of Egyptian culture pass by. See the famous
archeological sites, wander the temples, or browse through the overwhelming assortment of
crafts and goods that flood the vibrant bazaars. In an ancient land long revered as a the center
of culture and luxury, travel in Egypt should focus on nothing less.
we offer a wide range of Egypt tour packages
Nile cruise packages, family holidays in Egypt, individual trips, Group tours, Spiritual tours in
Egypt, Biblical tour in Egypt , women only tours in Egypt, best Egypt tour company services,
Egypt travel packages, desert safari tours , cultural tour in Egypt , tours of ancient Egypt, Lake
Nasser cruise tours and tour to the great pyramids & luxor city in Egypt Egypt cheap vacation
packages for families, Egypt Nile cruise packages , Egypt family holiday packages
1. Is Egypt safe to visit especially after the political events that took place after the Egyptian revolution?
- In spite of the size and the population density of the cities, Egypt is generally considered one of the safest destinations
in the world for travelers. Having tourists visiting the country as early as the Middle Ages, the Egyptians are historically
known for their generosity, kindness, and warmth. Egyptians are friendly towards tourists because they know how
important tourism is for the national economy of the country.
After the presidential elections, especially with the support that the new Egyptian president, ELSISI, has showed towards
tourism, with the conditions getting more stable in the country, Egypt now is as secure as it has always been for ages.
This is why many tourists state that they feel secure in Egypt even more than their homelands.
2. Is the Egypt considered a safe destination in comparison to other countries in the world?
- Egypt is always proud for having one of the lowest crime rates in the world and travelers are always safe in Egypt if they
take sensible precautions that would apply to any destination in the whole globe.
3. Are there are any special advices for women travelers while visiting Egypt?
- Egypt is considered to be among the most liberal Islamic countries in the Middle East. The country has many touristic
locations like hotels, resorts, bars, pubs, and casinos where tourists in general and women in particular may feel free to
dress and behave the way they like.
However, on the other hand, when ladies are present in less touristic cities or places, ladies are expected to dress
modestly and wear relatively long loose clothes that cover their chests, arms, and legs below the knees
If a lady is to take transportation, like the metro, unaccompanied, it is always a good advice to ride in the ladies wagon.
If a lady faces in problem in Egypt, many citizens would surly help her. Women are respected and protected everywhere
around the country.
4. Will I be able to exchange dollars or any other currencies in Egypt?
- There are a large number of banks and exchange offices that can change cash and travelers’ cheques in Egypt.
Moreover, many touristic shops, restaurants, and bars would actually deal with dollars with rates that are relatively close
to the official ones.
5. How common is the use of credit cards in Egypt?
- Credit cards are widely used in Egypt in hotels, many shops, restaurants, and cafes. Most stores in markets like Khan El
Khalili and the Luxor touristic market accept credit cards. The most common types of credit cards used in Egypt are Visa,
Master Card, and American Express.
6. How can I obtain my visa to visit Egypt?
- Visitors to Egypt should have a passport that is valid for a period more than six months after the planned date of their
entry inside Egypt. All North Americans, Australians, New Zealanders, and many other nationalities should obtain a tourist
visa to enter Egypt. There are actually two ways to obtain the visa; the first is to apply in advance in one of Egypt’s
embassies or consulates abroad or the tourists can usually obtain the visa within a couple of minutes upon arrival in the
Cairo, Hurghada, or Luxor Airports.
7. How many entry visas does Egypt grant to the travelers?
- Egypt generally has three types of entry visas. The first one is called the Entry Visa and it is given to any non Egyptian
citizen who wishes to enter the country for reasons different than tourism.
- The second is called the Transit Visa and it is given for any non Egyptian citizen who is entering the country for a limited
period of time for transit reasons
- The third, which almost all tourists travelling to Egypt obtain, is called the Tourist Visa, which is granted for a certain
period of time that usually does not exceed three months and it can be issued with single or multiple entries according to
the request of the tourist.
8. How do I apply for a visa to enter Egypt if I live away from the country of my nationality?
- If the travelers has a Permit residence to live in a certain country, he can apply for the visa from the Egyptian Embassy or
consulate of the same country, buy a visa upon arrival in the Cairo, Hurghada, or Luxor Airports, or otherwise he has to
obtain the visa from the country from which his passport was issued.
9. Is it allowed for non Moslems to enter historical mosques in Egypt?
- Non Moslems are generally welcomed to visit mosques in Egypt. However, it is always advisable to seek permission
before entering mosques outside Cairo and Alexandria where people are less accustomed with tourists. Tourists and
foreigners are welcomed almost in all mosques in Egypt except mosques where the relatives of the prophet Mohamed
were buried like the Mosque of El Hussein and the Mosque of Sayeda Zeinab for example. Anytime except the Friday
prayers and the five prayers of the day would be perfect for tourists to visit mosques.
10. Is there any special dress code to be followed during visiting a mosque in Egypt?
- There aren’t really special clothes to be put on while visiting a mosque in Egypt. However, modest dress would be highly
recommended and in some mosques, the ladies would be asked sometimes to cover their hair. Both ladies and
gentlemen will be kindly asked to remove their shoes before entering inside the mosques.
11. Can I bring my personal supplies of cigarettes and alcohol with me when I am visiting Egypt?
- It is always recommended for travelers who wish to have their own supplies of cigarettes and alcohol with them in Egypt
to purchase them upon arrival in the Cairo or Luxor Airports. The tourists are allowed to purchase up to 4 litters of
alcohol, a case of beer, and up to 200 cigarettes.
12. What happens if I didn’t purchase my alcohol and cigarettes upon arrival, will I have the chance to buy them
elsewhere in Egypt?
- The tourists will have the chance for 24 hours after arrival to buy these products from any duty free shop located all
around Egypt as they will have the chance to purchase up to 3 liters of alcohol and up to 200 cigarettes
Egypt recommended sightseeing
Things to do on Egypt Tours
We have compiled some of our favorite things and main attractions to do in Egypt during your Egypt tours along with
some Egypt travel tips to make sure that you don’t miss anything on your vacation to Egypt and we will make sure to
incorporate all of your must-see destinations into your Egypt customized travel itinerary!
- Egypt, with its rich distinctive history, is a country that offers a lot to the tourists and a traveler can never see everything
in one visit or even a couple of visits. This is why there are a number of monuments and some activities that tourists are
advised not to miss if they visit Egypt.
What are the sights and activities that are not be missed while visiting Egypt.
Main Attractions and Tourist Regions in Egypt
- Visiting the great Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx
- Visiting the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities and king Tutankhamon treasures
- Visiting the Saladin Citadel
- Watching a belly dancer performance on Nile cruise
- Visiting the White Desert safari
- Going for a Nile Cruise dinner in Cairo
- Going on a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan
- Drinking a fresh juice especially mango.
- Eating Kebab and Kofta, the Egyptian traditional meat dish
- Visiting the Luxor and Karnak temples in Luxor
- Visiting Abu Simble, to the South of Aswan
- Exploring the Colored Canyons in Sinai
- Going to Khan El Khalili touristic market in Cairo
- Exploring Islamic Cairo by walking tour
- Visiting the monuments of the West Bank of Luxor including the Temple of Hatshepsut and the Valley of the Kings