Visual Communications Projects - What next?
1. Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board are sourcing funding to run a
training programme, options for delivery include:
• ‘Taster’ overview session
Repeat of first session, could be half day or 11-4pm day
• One-day or two-day graphic facilitation training course
Aimed at leaders and facilitators who are looking to expand/refresh their presentation, engagement
and consultation skills ‘toolbox’. Creating bespoke courses based on specific needs and aims.
Involving templates, visual language, the graphic facilitation process, materials and applications.
• Consultation methods using graphic facilitation
Session focusing on consultation methods which use graphic facilitation,
including world café, story cards, thinking/story-telling walls, group graffiti, maps
• Creating concise communications and maps and text documents
Creating text documents and maps which condense information, focusing on ‘careful listening’ and
processes to synthesise and capture information from large documents or extensive / complex
pieces of information in written/verbal form.
• Staff team-building, ice-breaker, conference records, engagement maps
2. Started an individual 1-1 e-learning coaching programme with a manager
from NHS Greenwich, if this is successful will offer in Wales.
3. Running similar FREE one day ‘taster’ session in South Wales, with a
view to delivering a training programme in this area also.
© Scarlet Design Int. Ltd 2011