at Arbor Day Farm
It’s more than apples.
It’s where memories
Experience Arbor Day Farm this fall with u-pick
apples and pumpkins, outdoor adventures, art in
the woods, fall colors, local wines and delicious foods.
At the Tree Adventure, you can…
• Pick apples from the orchard. Take home
these crisp natural beauties.
• Discover Artisan Woods, nine nature-inspired
outdoor art exhibits.
• Take the Giant Corn Maze Challenge, one of
the area’s biggest.
• Uncover a pumpkin in the patch.
• Pick and taste the unique flavors of our old-time
apple varieties in the Preservation Orchard.
Plus the Tree Adventure’s Regular Features…
• Explore the forest on the Discovery Ride.
• Climb 50 feet high in the Canopy Tree House and
hike the Exploratory Trail.
• Solve mysteries in the Nature Explore Club Cabin.
• See Trees in the Movies.
Tree Adventure Admission
• Includes all special events, a FREE tree seedling
to plant at home and a What Tree Is That? book or
child’s activity guide.
• Adults $6.50. Children (age 3-12) $4.50.
Children (age 2 and under) FREE.
• Annual family pass or grandparent pass $40.
Annual individual pass $15.
• Discovery Ride: Adults $3.50. Children (age 3-12)
$2.50. Children (age 2 and under) FREE.
For more information:
• (402) 873-8717 • firstname.lastname@example.org
At Lied Lodge
• Stay overnight in the rustic elegance of the timberframed
rooms. Swim in the Olympic-sized pool. Be
pampered at the spa. And, enjoy award-winning
nature-inspired dining. For reservations:
at Arbor Day Farm
Saturday & Sunday,
Sept. 19 & 20, 2009
9 AM to 7 PM
Special Events at the Tree Adventure
• U-Pick apples.
• Live traditional folk music featuring
• Tree climbing and cross-cut sawing with the
expert Tree Adventure Arborist Team, 10 AM
to 5 PM.
• Children’s nature activities in the two
Nature Explore Classrooms.
• Meet Mr. Morton and Carly Cardinal.
• Face painting by Debi & Friends.
• Meet animals from Pioneers Park
• Drinks and trail treats from Carly’s Cart.
At the Apple House (open all season)
• Apples picked fresh from the orchard; several
varieties available by the bag or box.
• Wine tasting room, serving Arbor Day Farm
wines by the glass and bottle.
• Gourmet foods and gift items.
• (402) 873-8710
At the Pie Garden (open all season)
• Festival foods including homemade apple
pie, caramel apples, apple cider, hamburgers,
hot dogs, and our delicious apple chicken
At the Historic Barns
• A craft fair with 40 booths of nature-inspired,
handcrafted items. Open 10 AM to 5 PM.
• Snack on a variety of lunch favorites
and apple treats while enjoying the area’s
largest craft fair.
1. WooDland Pavilion
2. tree house trail H
3. Nature explore classroomS
4. exploratory trail
5. canopy tree house
6. nature explore club cabin
7. Lied GreenHouse
8. Discovery ride
DISCOVER ARTISAN WOODS
A. Limb Tunnel
B. Life Below: EXPOSING THE ROOTS
C. FLY AWAY HOME
D. NOT FAR FROM THE TREE
E. FIFTY BIRDS AND ONE SQUIRREL
F. NO BEARS, PLEASE!
G. PRAYING IN THE GARDEN OF THE GODS
H. SONG AND NURTURE
I. BIRD NEST
Take the Giant
Corn Maze Challenge
• Zigzag your way through
20 acres of corn, 4 miles of
paths, and hours of fun.
• Included in your Tree
• From the Tree Adventure,
take Steamwagon Road
1/2 mile west and 60th
Road 1/8 mile south.
• Watch for signs.
• Open weekends through
• (402) 873-8717
Where to Dine and Relax at Arbor Day Farm
• Timber Dining Room and Sunset Terrace:
Casually elegant dining at Lied Lodge, serving
steaks, seafood, and locally-grown fruits and
• Library Lounge: Enjoy your favorite libation,
savory appetizers, and Arbor Day Farm wines.
• Apple House Pie Garden Café:
Enjoy our apple pie deluxe, caramel apples,
and light lunch favorites.
• Apple House Tasting Room: A wine
experience on the Apple Sorting Floor,
where Arbor Day Farm wines are served.
Call 1-800-546-5433 for your Lied Lodge overnight stay or dining reservation.