HOMESITE # 9
Live your dream on this majestic property
with panoramic views overlooking the Hudson Valley
• Energy Efficient, High Performance Home
• 2.20 acres of property
• 2,330 square feet of living space
• Spacious 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home
• Custom kitchen with hardwood flooring, granite
countertops, GE stainless steel appliances & center island
• Front porch & two-car side entry garage
• Elegant master bedroom suite with vaulted ceiling,
sitting area & two walk-in closets
• Graceful master bathroom with cultured marble countertops,
double sinks, luxurious soaking tub & convenient separate shower
Now Priced at $374,900
• Hardwood flooring in foyer, powder room, kitchen,
breakfast area, dining room & second floor hall
• Dramatic family room with vaulted ceiling & LP gas fireplace
• Quality finishes such as crown molding in formal dining
room & formal living room, colonial casing around windows,
& oak treads & handrail on main staircase
• Central air conditioning
• Walk-out basement with under slab plumbing for future bathroom
• 12’ x’12’ pressure treated deck
• Marlboro school district
For additional information, please contact Tina Townsend at:
For floor plans and more information please visit us at:
WWW. MARLBOROUGHCHASE- HOMES. COM
From Newburgh Beacon Bridge: I-84 W over Newburgh Beacon Bridge to Exit 10 N to 9W-N. Go
approx. 10 miles to left turn onto Milton Turnpike/CR-10. Go 2.2 miles to community on the left.
From Mid Hudson Bridge: Go over Mid Hudson Bridge and take US-9 N / US-44 W/Rt-55W
ramp. Turn sharp left onto US – 9W. Go approx. 3.7 miles and take right hand turn onto Milton
Turnpike/CR-10. Go 2.2 miles to community on the left.
From NYC and New Jersey: Take NY State Thruway N to Exit 17. Merge onto I-84 E and go
approx. 2.31 miles to Exit 10. Turn left onto US-9W North for approx 10 miles. Turn left onto
Milton Turnpike/CR-10. Go 2.2 miles to community on the left.
Prices and specifications subject to change without notice.
Not responsible for typographical errors. Effective 8/9/10.
Building Your Dreams for 50 Years
WWW. SERLSNEWHOMES. COM
The Kent on Homesite # 9
AT MARLBOROUGH CHASE
Garage may vary according to homesite. Window locations and styles are subject to change.
All dimensions, details, floor plans and options are approximate and subject to change without notice.
Renderings are artist’s impressions and may vary from the architect’s plans.