Global Microencapsulation Market is expected to Grow at a CAGR of 5%
In Terms Of Revenue Till 2021
• The Global microencapsulation market was valued at USD 4946.9 million in 2013 and is
estimated to reach a value of USD 7252.7 million by 2021. The market is poised to grow
at a CAGR of 5% between 2014 and 2021.
• Globally the Asia Pacific market is expected to grow at a fastest rate followed by Europe.
• The growth in the Asia Pacific market is primarily driven by its fast growing markets such
as India and China.
• Microencapsulation technology is widely used to control release of active ingredients by
Report Copy Available @
• The primary applications of microencapsulation include pharmaceuticals, household
products and utilities, agrochemicals, and food and feed additives.
• According to new report published by Aim Market insights a majority of revenue in
microencapsulation market come from pharmaceuticals segment globally.
• In the Asia Pacific region growing health concerns, rising consumption of nutraceutical
capsules among consumers are expected to boost the market size over the next few
years. Geographically North America is the largest market for microencapsulation at
present followed by Europe, while Asia Pacific is the fastest growing.
• The report published by Aim Market Insights provides detailed analysis of global
microencapsulation market from 2015 to 2021.
• Furthermore, it highlights the changing industry trends of microencapsulation
applications in pharmaceuticals, household products, agrochemicals and food and feed
• The report also highlights drivers, restrains and opportunities for the
microencapsulation companies in this region over the forecast period, 2015 to 2021.
• Furthermore, key investment market analysis provided in the report help the
readers/companies understand the key investment markets and areas in the global
• Competitive landscape given in the report brings insights on the market share and
position of the leading microencapsulation manufacturers in the global market.
• Key players mentioned in the study include Aveka, Inc., Balchem Inc., Lipo Technologies,
BASF SE., Appvion Inc., Dow corning corporation, Ronald T. Dodge Company, GAT
Microencapsulation GmbH, Midatech Pharma Plc., Evonik Industries AG
Report covers detailed analysis of microencapsulation market in
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Rest of the World
Stay Connected @
Table of Content
Chapter 1 Preface
1.1. Report description
1.2. Research methods
1.3 Research Approaches
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
2.1 Global microencapsulation market highlights, 2013 Vs 2021 (US $ million)
2.2 Global microencapsulation market projection, 2014 2021 (US $ million)
Chapter 3 Market Overview
3.2 Value chain analysis
3.3 Market Drivers
Table of Content
Chapter 4 Global microencapsulation Market Analysis by Applications, 2014 2021
4.1 Microencapsulation market analysis, by regions
4.2 Microencapsulation market, by applications
4.2.2 Global microencapsulation market share in terms of revenue, by applications, 2013
4.3 Microencapsulation in pharmaceuticals market, by regions
Chapter 5 Microencapsulation Market Regional Analysis, 2013- 2021
5.1 North America
5.1.1 Microencapsulation, trend analysis
5.1.2 North America microencapsulation market, by countries, revenue
5.1.3 North America Microencapsulation Market Competitive landscape
Chapter 6 Company Profiles
6.1 Aveka, Inc.
6.2 Balchem Inc.
6.3 Lipo Technologies
For More Details
Visit us at :
Stay With Us:
TELEPHONE: + 1-503-894-6022
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220