Standardized global workplaces provide a maximum of
flexibility and control.
With myPLM administrators manage CAD applications, environments
and licenses. Engineers can work on any task right
away – supported by a simple usable start tool.
myPLM offers the management of complex CAx applications,
environments and product licenses. Several customer
projects, applications, releases and add-on products
can be provided in a clearly laid out structure tree.
User permissions for specific applications, environments
and licenses can be set by a role based permission system.
The comfort for the engineer can be increased by several
myPLM add-ons. Licenses availability can be shown by the
traffic light add-on to avoid application errors as cause of
used licenses. Users are able to work offline in a OEM compliant
way by using the “Offline Sync” add-on.
myPLM supports customers in keeping their supplier environments
updated according to OEM requirements. Specific
OEM settings, macros, toolbars, standards and additional
software products are provided as pre-configured
supplier packages and can easily be integrated into the
• Manage different CAD applications like CATIA,
NX, 3DExperience, Creo, …
• Integration of several PLM/PDM systems
• License management for different applications
• Integration of CAA‘s
• One tool to manage all CAx applications
• Same working GUI for engineers
• Global management with multi site synchronization
• Speed up change management process
• Reduced effort for the OEM update process
• Compliant with OEM requirements
• Fast and easy integration into the myPLM environment
• No effort for checking the OEM portals, downloading
and testing supplier packages
• Product is established since 2005
• Easy to use for engineers and administrators
• Comfortable functions like license traffic lights
or offline sync
• Reduce starting times for CAD applications
Read more at www.techniatranscat.com/plm-workplace
+49 721 970 43-420 Jan.Heger@techniatranscat.com
Reduce your administration effort
and make CAx management easier!