Audiology Devices Market
Size, Share, Global Trends, Company Profile, Demand, Insights,
Analysis, Research, Report, Opportunities, Forecast, 2014 - 2020
Audiology Devices Market Overview
• Audiology devices are electronic devices used by audiologists for the diagnosis and
treatment of hearing impairment or hearing loss.
• They are also used for monitoring or studying hearing. Hearing impairment or frequent
hearing loss is often associated with old age and is a growing problem globally.
• The high prevalence of hearing problems is precipitated by the growing ageing
population and the rising incidence of impairment and loss of hearing among younger
generations; these factors are therefore the key drivers for this market.
• Moreover, the cosmetic appeal of hearing devices and high prevalence of deafness is
spurring the growth of this market.
• Additionally, technological advancement, cost-effective and efficient devices (such as
wireless devices), and widespread acceptance of novel devices amongst the geriatric
population is also expected to fuel market growth.
• On the other hand, the high cost of solutions used in surgeries and social stigma
associated with the appearance of audiology devices act as major restraints for this
Audiology Devices Market Report Overview
• The global audiology devices market is segmented into product type and geography. On
the basis of product type the market is segmented into bone anchored aids for hearing,
cochlear implants, hearing aids and diagnostic devices.
• Hearing aids dominate the market as they are comfortable, user friendly and possess
• Additionally, cochlear implants are witnessing the highest growth rate in the overall
market during the forecast period, due to technological advancements and rising
demand from consumers.
• In terms of geography, the market is segmented into various regions such as North
America, Europe, Asia Pacific and LAMEA. European countries hold the largest market
• This is attributed to the prevalence of deafness and growing awareness regarding the
technology in these countries.
Key Benefits of Audiology Devices Market
• Extensive analyses of the factors that drive and limit the growth of the audiology
devices market are provided.
• Deep dive analysis of segments such as equipment products, technologies, applications
and procedures provide insights that would enable companies to gain competitive
• In-depth analysis of various regions would give a clear understanding of the trends in
various regions so that companies can make region specific plans.
• The competitive landscape section lists the market shares held by the leaders in the
industry along with the key strategies adopted by them to gain high monetary value.
Audiology Devices Market Segments
• Bone Anchored Aids for Hearing
• Cochlear Implants
• Hearing Aids
• By Technology
• Digital Hearing Aids
• Analogue Hearing Aids
• By Type
• RITE (Receiver-in-the-Ear) Aids
• ITE (In-the-Ear) Aids
• BTE (Behind-the-Ear) Aids
• Canal Hearing Aids
• ITC (In-the-Canal)
• CIC (Completely-in-Canal)
• IIC (Invisible-in-Canal)
• Diagnostic devices
For More Details
Stay With US
Global Head Quarters
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Direct : +1 (617) 674-4143
Toll Free : +1 (855) 711-1555
Fax : +1 (855) 550-5975