Welcome to the April 2016 edition of Smoke in the Wires. Smoke in the Wires is a publication of the Panhandle British Car Association. Contact Marc Cherry firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or submissions.
Machinery World was launched in 1982 to serve the machinery & production engineering market.
Editorially Machinery World is a news and information source that gives direct contact with the provider of innovative services and equipment. Editorial is available both online and in hard copy.
The February 2017 issue of RallySport Magazine features:
* MRF awarded ARC control tyre contract
* ARC-winning Subaru WRX finds new home
* Simon Evans to contest Otago Rally
* FIA finalise new R4 kit car formula
* Eli Evans aims for ARC title in new AP4 Mini
* Targa North West attracts strong field
* Power Stage reflections from Gary Boyd
* Hayden Paddon column
* Retrospective: the mighty Peugeot 205 T16
* 2016’s Australian state champions profiled
* Gemini mission - Col Fletcher’s classic Holden
* The challenge of designing a World Rally Car
* Mr Nice Guy - Belgium’s Stephane Prevot
* 5 minutes with Mark Pedder
* Where are they now? Adrian “Mozza” Morrisby
* DMack tyre guru Fiorenzo Brivio talks about rally tyres
* 2017 Monte Carlo Rally
Who likes brunch? It's one of my favorite meals. Our Mid Feb Brochure is all about brunch and our Art of Spring Collection. It will bring Spring right into your kitchen and table. To order, go to: http://shop.johnnorrell.com
You have already flagged this document. Thank you, for helping us keep this platform clean. The editors will have a look at it as soon as possible.