Steps to Fix Bitdefender Error Code 1002 in Windows PC
Step 1: Boot the PC carefully
It is suggested by Bitdefender Antivirus Support to users to boot the computer in safe mode
and then check if the error still persists in the Windows PC or not? You need to perform an
advanced start-up options in safe mode. They can be done as follows:
• Remove all the floppy disks, CDs, and DVDs from the PC, and then restart the computer. Tap
on the “Start” button, click on the arrow located just next to the “Shut Down” button and
restart the PC.
• If you find that PC has more than one operating system then using of the arrow keys to
simply highlight the operating system you wish to start in safe mode, and hit the “F8’ key.
• Make use of the arrow keys to highlight the safe mode which you want, and hit the “Enter”
• Log on to the PC with a user’s account which shows the administrator rights.
• Your first method to remove the Bitdefender error 1002 has been completely been
Step 2: Removal of the error by using the “System File
First, simply run the System File Checker tool. To perform this step, simply open an elevated
command prompt. At the command prompt section, just type the following command, and
hit the “ENTER” button:
• sfc /scannow
• After this process, one will receive one of the following messages:
• a)Windows Resource Protection did not locate any kind of integrity violations.
• b) Windows Resource Protection is incapable of performing the requested operation.
• To resolve this issue while working with the Bitdefender software in the Windows
• system, perform the System File Checker scan process in the safe mode. Make sure that the
PendingDeletes and PendingRenames folders do exist under the “ %WinDir%\WinSxS\Temp”
• Next, users will receive a messages by signifying that the “Windows Resource Protection
found corrupt files and has successfully repaired them. Details are included in the CBS.Log
Get in Touch with us
Address: 1680 Michigan Avenue, Suite 700, Austin, Texas,
Support Mail :