BUSN350DeVryWeek 5 Assignment Downloading is very simple, you can download this Course here: http://mindsblow.us/question_des/BUSN350DeVryWeek5Assignment/4450 Or Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org BUSN350DeVryWeek 5 AssignmentBUSN350BUSN350DeVryWeek 5 Assignment Solution Assessment and Implementation Details: Introduction In order to achieve goals and planned results within a defined schedule and a budget, organizations initiate a project. Regardless of which industry sector the organization operates within, there are several methodologies to guide the processes at every stage of a project from initiation to implementation to project closure. A methodology is a model, which project managers employ for the design, planning, implementation, and achievement of project objectives. There are different project management methodologies to benefit different projects. Milestone 2 – Solution Assessment In a 5-8 page paper using APA format, please describe the following: 1. Introduction – Briefly describe the business problem you are evaluating to provide context for your paper. 2. Solution Alternatives – Explain why it is import to evaluate several options along important dimensions such as risk, cost, and acceptability to key stakeholders. Identify and describe the alternative solutions (minimum 2) that you developed to improve the business process and assess the alternatives using a technique from BABOK. Conduct a solution assessment using a technique from the BABOK and recommend one solution i.Techniques are listed in section 7.1.5 and chapter 9 of the BABOK Insert the table, matrix, or chart of the solution assessment in this section. Recommend the one alternative that fulfills the business need and offers the most value to the organization. Provide the rationale for your recommendation of the proposed solution 3. Process Flowchart – Explain the differences between the steps in the as-is (current) process flowchart and the to-be (future) process flowchart. Which steps are different and why did they change? Create a flowchartof the to-be / futurebusiness process using MicrosoftVisio and insert the figure in this section. If you do not have Visio installed on your computer, you can access this application via the iLab tab in the Course Home unit. 4. Methodology – Explain how you will manage the implementation tasks. Select a project management methodology to manage the implementation tasks from the list below:
For more course tutorials visit
1. Look back on your own experiences as a customer and identify situations when little things have made a difference in your buying decision. Think, for example, of places you have stopped doing business with. What little things pushed you out of the zone of indifference into the dissatisfied range? Be as specific as possible and remember that often dissatisfaction comes from a series of truly small, almost insignificant turnoffs.
2. Describe in your own words the three categories of customer turnoffs. Give five specific examples of each.
3. Among the most important determinants of customer satisfaction is the availability of feedback. We gain clearer insight into what customers want and don’t want by systematically processing all types of feedback. Describe five ways today’s organizations and individuals can sharpen their insights with useful feedback.
For more course tutorials visit
1. What major corporations that you’ve heard of seem to be doing the best job of building customer loyalty? In what ways do they attempt to build long-term relationships with customers?
2. How do ripple effects escalate the problem of the lost customer?
1. How can organizations become more open to feedback? What kinds of employee training would help? What would you tell your employees about feedback importance if you were the boss?
2. What are the three important steps needed to recover the potentially lost customer?