How To Fix HP LaserJet Pro Scanner
Steps to Fix HP LaserJet Pro
Scanner Error 22
HP LaserJet Pro Scanner Error 22 message will display
on the printer control panel while users are trying to
scan from the printer. This error may be due to extra
weight or even pressure which is applied to the
scanner glass such as at the time of scanning an open
book by HP LaserJet Scanner Support 1-800-281-
3707, the weight or pressure can even cut out the
scanner mechanism process easily.
Step 1: Turn on the Printer
• Turn on the printer even if it’s not at all in already “on’ position.
Step 2: Check for idle State
• Wait until you have found the printer in idle state and silent
before you wish to continue as suggested by HP LaserJet Scanner
Technical Support team.
• With your printer turned on, simply disconnect the power cord
from the rear side of the printer.
Step 3: Unplug the Printer
• Unplug of the power cord is required from the wall outlet area.
• One needs to wait for at-least at least 60 seconds before starting
Step 4: Plug it on
• Plug on the power cord back right into the wall outlet.
• Reconnecting the power cord utility to the rear of the
printer is required as of now.
• You are requested to turn on the printer, if it does not
automatically turn on. It is further considered as safe state
Step 5: Warm up Phase
• The printer may now go through a warm-up phase where
the printer lights may be flashing, and the carriage may
• Users are requested to wait until the warm-up period
finishes its task and the printer will be in idle mode as well
as in silent mode before users actually begin to proceed.
Why To Choose HP LaserJet Scanner
Come, explore and fix your HP scanner issues by reaching out to our HP
LaserJet Scanner Customer Support 1-800-281-3707 at anytime
anywhere. We aim to deliver users the most promising and latest available
market solution available with us.
Get in Touch with us
Follow us on
Get 24*7 Customer Service