How to Clean HP Laser Printer
1. Shut Down your laser printer’s power, or
Unplug the Power Connection
2. Put on a dust mask and protective gloves in
3. Open the printer case and carefully lift out the
toner cartridge. Set it on the covered surface
4.Check inside of your printer to determine how
to remove the drum easily
5.Insert a flat-head screwdriver between the first
print roller and one of its locking clips
6.Lift out the imaging drum. Be careful to avoid
coming into contact with any hard edges.
7.Grasp each end of a toner cloth and pull outward
as if you’re trying to stretch it
8.Moisten a cotton ball with 99 percent pure isopropyl
alcohol, and then use it to clean off any patches of toner that
have adhered to the drum
9. Clean off the print rollers with a toner cloth or
10. Remove spilled toner from the corners and crevices of the printer’s interior with
a soft-bristled artist’s paintbrush, and then wipe down the inner walls and floor of
the unit with a toner cloth or lint-free cloth.
11. Return the drum to the laser printer and lock it into place. If you removed the
print rollers, replace those as well, gently pushing each one into place until you
hear its clips lock into place.
12. Wipe down the toner cartridge with a toner cloth or lintfree
cloth, and then return it to the printer.
13. Close the printer and replace its paper trays
14. Fold over the newspaper to contain the toner that may have fallen off
the printer parts, and then deposit it into a plastic trash bag. Seal the trash
bag with a twist tie or by tying it closed.
15.Leave the area for at least 30 minutes to allow airborne toner particles to
settle. Don’t remove your particulate dust mask and protective gloves until
you’ve left the room.
If Any issues Call HP Customer Support -1-888-687-4491