Documentary Wedding Photography
Why choose a documentary wedding photographer?
Weddings aren't all about the group shots & cheesy
smiles for the camera.
It's the small things that fly by in a second.
Grandma on the dance floor.
The unique moments that make your day yours.
Documenting real moments
Documentary wedding photography means capturing the day
as it really happens. I won't be interfering or directing you in
any way. I won't interrupt you to look at the camera or move
you or your guests to get a particular pose or look. Each
wedding is unique and by letting your day unfold naturally I
can capture those small personal moments.
"They tell a perfect story of our day. There were touching moments and
laugh out loud moments and I can't remember most of them being taken!"
- Becky & Tom Rowse, Stratford-Upon-Avon
Forget I'm there, enjoy your day as you've planned it while
being safe in the knowledge you day is being captured for
you enjoy again for a lifetime to come.
There is of course time for family & bridal party groups
shots, but this is a small part of the day we can get done in
15 minutes. There's also a couple's shoot, but this very
relaxed. Still no poses or cheesy smiles, but plenty of
If your idea of wedding hell is a fussy photographer trying to
get 70 people into a heart-shaped group shot or wanting to
drag you away for an hour to do kissing shots under a tree I
think I'm the perfect photographer for your day.
I'm based in Birmingham, but I travel across the UK to cover
weddings. If you're having a wedding abroad then I am totally
in for that too!
All day docum ent ary w edding
This price includes:
- My complete dedication to providing you a personal &
"I've cried and laughed looking through them telling the
story of the day."
- Michelle & Matt Kimberley, Bromsgrove
- A free, no obligation consultation either face-to-face or via Skype.
- Coverage from 3 hours before the ceremony until approximately
- All pictures individually edited by me.
- A password-protected online gallery. (Images are always at maximum
resolution for printing with no watermark and can be shared with family & friends).
- A 30 page photo album which holds 60-80 images. (Upgrades
- All fuel for any venue in the UK. (If your venue is far enough away that I need
to stay over the night before I will charge for one nights stay at a local B&B so I can
start the day fresh).
- A complementary 45 minute pre-wedding shoot.
- Fantastic pictures of your wedding day giving you a lifetime of special
Arrange a consultation