1 week ago

House Selling Guide

Here is a handy guide that will give you tips on how to sell a home with us in Colorado.

OUR RESUME The Top Notch

OUR RESUME The Top Notch Home Team was built from the vision of a United States Army veteran - Joel Nath. Joel saw the need for an all inclusive Real Estate Team that was capable of handling every aspect of the purchase of a home, and the sale of a house - from this guide all the way to the closing table. Through Joel's military experience, the systems in place, and the tools that the Team has available we have created the utmost client experience and service. Your Local Experts The Top Notch Home Team's Agents are market experts across the entire Pikes Peak Region. The Brokerage we work from - Metro Group Real Estate - consistently closes deals in Colorado Springs, Black Forest, Monument, Fountain, Peyton, Falcon, and Pueblo. We are able to do this because the whole Team works around the clock to bring you exceptional service and unsurpassed market knowledge. 3

We Find BUYERS How The Extra Mile 7% Yard Sign 8% Realtor® 34% Internet 51% The Extra Mile All Realtors® can put a sign in the yard, put the property on the MLS, and then pray it sells. Top Notch Home Team does more; our exceptional agents go and proactively prospect to bring you Buyers. This extra dedication can be the difference between one offer, and multiple offers. Logic tells us that one offer drives the price down, but multiple offers push the price up. NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® SURVEY If 93% of Buyers come from the three core property marketing strategies, where do the other 7% come from? According to NAR statistics the 7% extra comes from: Friends Relatives Neighbors Directly from the Seller Newspaper advertisement To make sure that your property has the maximum exposure to potential Buyers our marketing plan encompasses your local area and your neighbors. Chances are that at least one of the people who live by you know someone that has been thinking of buying in the area! This strategy allows us to find the people who have not yet started to look for a home, the people who may have just given up, and the friend of a friend who wants to move in to the area. We love our job and we always go the extra mile. 4

The Guide to Selling Your Home
Adkins Real Estate Group - Selling Your House Winter 2018
Your guide to Selling your home - Hyde New Homes
Your guide to Selling your home - Hyde New Homes
Selling Your House Fall 2016
Tips to Sell Home in Calgary
Guide to selling your home quickly - Haart
The guide to selling your home quickly - Haart
5 Tips for Selling a Ranch
Selling San Antonio One Home at a Time.
Taryn Pike Seller's Guide
The guide to selling your house at the right time - Haart
Guide to selling your house at the right time - Haart
Guide To — Selling A Home ERIK STANFORD ... -
How to sell on Amazon
Why Sell Your House to a Cash Home Buyer?
Free Guide and Free Download on Home Selling - RE/MAX Midlands
Shopify Guide - Why Sell On Shopify
Top 5 Tips to Sell Your Farm
Sell Jewelry Winter Park
National Home Builders Association (2013 Magazine) - Stapleton
Photograph your home for selling
PPG Sellers Guide