HP laser printers are the light of our work life, they
have maintained their balance in all the
departments tremendously. Being the true
pioneer in the industry, Hewlett Packard has
tapped upon on almost every technical device
and maintained dignity starting from computer,
laptop, printers, mobile phones and more.
The printers made by the brand have excelled in
understanding the needs and requirements of the corporate
and domestic life so well, it is amazing to see their credibility
in the market. Though, one of the bumps has come with the
Error 79 on the model LaserJet Pro 400.
If the LaserJet has completely given up on printing any
document or not responding to the commands, then you are
in some immediate need of help. HP Printer Technical
Support helps in solving the issue by following these steps:
• Start with switching off the Laser printer.
• Next, you need to check and remove the existing print
jobs from your computer.
• Go to the domain network and check the “See What’s
• Now, log into each of the accounts and remove them
from domain network as many as you can.
• Users can also remove and add the HP LaserJet Pro
400 from the list, if that seems easier from Devices and
• Start the process by switching off the printing device.
• You also need to ensure if the printer is connected to
• Go to Control Panel and click on the Network icon.
• Check the IP address on the printer and if it looks
similar to this 192.168.XXX.XXX, it means that the
printer is connected.
• Now tap on the Settings and click on the LaserJet
Update. If any of the updates are available then update
With our customer care executives, your life has been
made easy. We have created a platform where
troubleshooting becomes much easier, so for any of the
issues on your device, you can call on our HP Printer
Technical Support Number Canada 1-855-687-3777.
Our Live Chat service is also available for users to get
their troubles resolved online.