18005971052HP Printer Error Code
When you install new cartridges on HP Printer, often
the alignment process fails, as it might not print, and
display an Error Code k209 occurs on the
printer/desktop screen. But, you don’t worry! Fix HP
Printer Error Code k209 is not such a quite difficult
task, if you take technicians aid call at HP Printer
Therefore, Error Code k209 on your HP printer most
times will prevent you from printing until you have
to resolve the error.
Step 1:- Clear any Paper or Other Obstructions From the
First of all, you have to make sure that no paper or other
obstructions block the carriage path.
Process 1:- Check the Back of the Printer for Jammed Paper
‣ Follow the steps to check and remove paper jammed in the back of the HP Printer.
‣ Disconnect the power cord from the electrical outlet. Then remove the rear access door.
‣ Then remove any jammed paper or other obstructions. Then pull the paper out slowly and
gently to remove destroying it or damaging the print mechanism.
‣ Now, you have to replace the rear access door by gently pushing the door toward the
printer till it cracks into place.
‣ Then connect the power cord to the electrical outlet.
‣Company Name: HP Technical Support Phone Number
‣Address: 16321 N. 7th Street
‣Phoenix, Arizona 85022
‣Toll-Free Number: +1-800-597-1052
‣Working Hours: 24*7