HP offers Device Access Manager as a software program.
Its’ most usual release is 220.127.116.11-, with over 98% of the
entire installation. Apart from a program, it is designed
to run continuously in the background. If you try to
remove the HP Device Manager, then it is little difficult
as HP Device Access Manager cannot be uninstalled due
to many problems. An incomplete uninstallation of HP
Device Access Manager can be otaher major reason of
lots of problems. Therefore, it is important to uninstall
HP Device Access Manager completely with all of its
files. There are some reliable methods that you can go
with to remove the HP Device Manager on your own or
use HP Support Number for better guidance.
• In the first step, launch Program and Features.
• Then you have to click “Start” and then type
uninstall the program in the Search dialog box.
• Now, hold Windows and X keys together to launch
WinX menu and then click Programs and
• At last, check the HP Device Access Manager in
the list. Then you are required to click on it,
afterword click “Uninstall to initiate the
• Launch the Run command by holding the Windows and R
keys and then type “regedit” in the box and click OK.
• Further, you need to navigate the following registry key and
search the one of HP Device Access Manager.
• Now, you need to double-click on
the “UninstallString” value, and further copy its Value
• Again, you need to hold Windows and R keys to launch the
“Run command”. Paste the Value Data in the box and click
• At the end, you need to follow the wizard to uninstall HP
Device Access Manager.
Follow Us on