• Tadalis is considered to be one of the best medicines to combat
• The active ingredient of Tadalis is Tadalafil and is a FDA approved
• It is safe and efficacious with a wide duration of action of 36 hours
making it the Weekend Pill
• Tadalis very rapidly gets mixed in the blood.
• It inhibits the action of PDE5 enzyme accountable for deprived blood flow
to the penile region.
• Nitric oxide and cGMP levels get raised in the body.
• This in turn relaxes the muscles and opens the arteries.
• Confirms improved flow of blood to the penile region.
• Rigid erections are observed.
• Tadalis contains Tadalafil, a prescription drug. Hence, it is recommended
to use only after consulting a physician.
• Tadalis is available as 20mg to be taken 30 minutes before initiating the
• Always take this tablet along with a glass of water.
• Maintaining a 30 hour gap between doses is the best practice.
• For better results, take it on an empty stomach.
• Common side effects which fade away in a few hours include:
• Sinus pain
• Sore throat
• Muscle pain
• Blurry eyes
• Nasal congestion
• Start the drug only after approval of a doctor.
• Do not consume other medicines in conjugation with Tadalis
• Women and children are strictly prohibited from the use of this medicine.
• Avoid indulging in activities that require mental or physical alertness after
taking this medicine.
• Avoid alcohol, grape fruit products, other PDE5 inhibitors, nitrate containing
drugs and fatty meals before or after consuming this medication.
+1 (888) 557-2911