Fix HP Printer Error C4EBA341
The above error is a problem which arises due to improper
installation of the Printer Ink Cartridges which is done by
users. For better results and to avoid future problems, fix
HP Printer Error C4EBA341 by approaching our technical
team to experience effective remedies. However there are
various other reasons for this error code to happen such as
lost CD driver, broken printer, broken cable issue and
technical fault with the printer spooler service not
functioning properly. Follow below steps to rectify this error
code in simple way.
Step 1: Managing your printer device first
• Turn on your printer provided if you have not switched on the
• Wait until the printer is in idle state or in silent position. It should
be done before users are continuing to work with it as suggested
by HP Printer Support
• Now, the next thing here is to switch on the printer device and
later on disconnect the power cord from the rear side of the
Users need to unplug the power cord from the wall outlet very
carefully to avoid any issue further.
• Wait for 60 seconds at-least and plug in the power cord into your
Step 2: Reconnect your printer’s power cord carefully
• As suggested by tech support professionals, users are needed to
connect their printer’s power cord directly to their wall outlet area.
• Reconnect the power cord to the rear end of your printer device.
• Turn on the printer if it is not switched on automatically. The
printer will go through a warm-up phase. Users at this point of
time will see printer lights flashing on the screen as well as the
carriage might move.
• Wait unless you are done with the process and the printer will get
into its idle state before proceeding to the next process.
Call On Our Technical Support
Phone Number for HP @ USA :
USA +1-800-597-1052, AUS:+61-
Right Now to Get Instant Help