How to Remove Mold Stains from
A - Noticing Your Mold Problem
1. Pay attention to any symptoms of mold exposure.
2. Notice any musty smells.
3. See if your wood floors are warping.
B - Removing Surface Mold
1. Wear appropriate safety
gear when working around
mold or with chemicals.
2. Select the proper mold and mildew
3. Wipe away the mold using a
1. Test the depth of the
C - Removing Ingrained Mold
2. Dry out the floor using
room heaters or fans.
3. Ventilate the room.
4. Remove the top
layers of mold.
5. Spray diluted bleach
onto the moldy area.
6. Cut out any mold-riddled
drywall, flooring, or insulation.
7. Apply a wood finish
that matches the
8. Bag and dispose of all
D - Preventing Future Mold
1. Keep floors dry to
2. Clean your floors
3. Control humidity in
4. Air out your house
during the colder
5. Maintain your air conditioner
during warmer months.
About US: Carolina Water Damage Restoration
Carolina Water Damage Restoration is Mold removal team of
IICRC certified experts who have the training and experience
to identify and test different types of mold in your home or
If you live in Cary, Morrisville, Raleigh, Holly Springs, Apex or
surrounding areas of Wake County, NC, and you are
experiencing trouble with mold or need mold removal and
remediation services in your home call us 919-302-2729 today
to schedule an inspection.
• Address: 103 Beasley Ct, Cary, NC 27513, United States
• Website: http://carolinawaterdamage.com
• Email: email@example.com
• Phone: +1 (919) 302-2729
• Yelp: https://www.yelp.com.au/biz/carolina-waterdamage-restoration-cary
Source by: https://www.wikihow.com/Remove-Mold-Stains-from-Wood-Floors