How To Find Out
Number On HP
A serial number is the unique identifying
number which is labeled on every HP product.
It is mainly needed when you require help
from the service centre, repair the product or
to check the warranty of the product. To find
this number, read the two methods given
First Method: From the labeling on the printer
• To find the serial number of your printing machine,
you can check the label as S/N, SN or with a complete
name. Open the ink cartridge front panel or scanner
cover to see the label. You can also use a magnifying
glass to find the same.
Second Method: Using HP Printer software
• The serial number can be found using the printer’s
assistant, Laser jet software, or solution center
installed on your PC.
• Search the PC for the name of your printing machine
from the list of results in Assistant software.
• To do this, go to Print, Scan, & Fax option at the top
of the window.
• Select Maintain Your Printer under Print section.
This will open HP toolbox.
• Click on Device Information tab. Here you will get
all the details regarding your machine including the
Using Solution Center
• Go to Help tab after opening the Solution Center.
• Navigate to Tools after clicking on Additional
Resources and then select Technical Information.
Here you will found the number at the bottom of the
window on the left hand side.
Using Laser Jet Software
• Open HP Device Toolbox on your computer and click
on the name of your printer.
• Select OK button. Move to Home tab to continue the
• Navigate to Device Configuration option and find the
S.No on the window.
Still confused? Don’t worry at all until we are here
with our team to help you. Call us at HP Printer
Support Phone Number Canada 1-855-687-
3777 and discuss the problem with our
professionals. The service is given by the experts
who are experienced since many years and
helping the clients to get rid of such issues.