Unlimited swim, gym & classes
Free cinema and off peak racket sports
Offer available until 20 July, 12 month contract applies
Download your copy today!
This acclaimed restaurant at Booth Lane has developed a reputation for high quality
food and service at very reasonable prices. Its delectable menu is prepared and served
by our talented catering students who take the opportunity to demonstrate
their creative flair in the kitchen.
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday
12pm – 12.45pm
Tuesday & Wednesday
6.30pm – 7.15pm
To make a reservation please call: 01604 734 280
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Offers expire on Friday, 16 November 2018 (maximum 4 people).
Thursday & Friday
12pm – 1.30pm
The Brasserie is available as a more relaxed
and informal dining option and is open to the
public for lunch during term time. All the dishes are
prepared by students under the careful supervision
of our professional chef lecturers.
for just 7 . 50*
*Offer expires on Friday, 16 November 2018
(maximum 4 people).
Call: 01604 734 280
Visit www.northamptoncollege.ac.uk/facilities/the-lane-restaurant for more information.
1. HOW OLD WAS NEIL ARMSTRONG WHEN HE FIRST WALKED ON THE
2. IN THE DRINKS INDUSTRY, WHAT DO THE LETTERS ABV DESCRIBE?
3. WHAT WAS THE NAME OF THE FBI DIRECTOR DISMISSED BY DONALD
TRUMP IN 2017?
4. WHAT IS THE FRENCH PHRASE FOR ‘IF IT PLEASES YOU’?
5. IN WHICH COUNTRY WOULD YOU FIND THE CLIFFS OF MOHER?
6. IN WHICH CITY WAS THE WORLD’S FIRST STEAM PASSENGER
7. WHICH WELSH FOOTBALL TEAM USED TO PLAY THEIR HOME GAMES
IN NINIAN PARK?
8. IN THE LORD OF THE RINGS, WHAT IS THE NAME OF FARAMIR’S
9. WHO WAS AT A PAYPHONE, TRYING TO PHONE HOME IN 2012 ?
10. WHICH ‘G’ IS A FAST RIDE ON A HORSE?