India's most awaited Healthcare Technology conference in Delhi
Smart Tech Healthcare Summit 2018 will be held from 20th - 21st September 2018, Delhi, India.
Since the hospitals and healthcare centers in North India are currently evaluating the most suitable
technologies for their centers, and with technology implementation considered a tedious task, the 3rd
Annual Smart Tech Healthcare 2018 scheduled from 20 – 21 September 2018 in Delhi, India, which will
bringing together the key decision makers from the healthcare centre’s to help them achieve their
What can you expect in our 3rd Annual Smart Tech Healthcare 2018?
• Gaining Insights into Digitalizing Ayushman Bharat Program and its Impact in the Healthcare System
• Learning about New Technology Implementations by Healthcare Facilities for Better Healthcare services
• Understanding the Key Drivers for achieving significant profits in healthcare centres
• Implementing New Methodologies for Improved Patient Care and Worker Efficiency
• Linking Automated Administrative and Clinical Processes
• Analysing the need for Health Analytics for Digital Health
Who helped us frame the agenda?
• Mr. Simon Lin Kunren, Executive Director,Healthcare Information & Management Systems Society
(HIMSS) Asia Pacific
• Mr. Adam C. Powell,President, Payer+Provider Syndicate
• Mr. Inderjith Davalur, Group CIO, KIMS Hospitals
• Dr. Vikram Venkateswaran, Founder and Editor, Healthcare India
• Dr. Naresh Yallapragada, Head of IT,Continental Hospitals – HL7 India
The agenda will be available for download in a week’s time, should you wish to receive it, please send
your request to Samantha - 7022871384.
PS: Registrations have started and you can save up to INR 3,000 if you book early.