HP is a brand of printers to which people go to for fulfilling
their need for a printer. HP always stays ahead in the
game, which is why it simultaneously improves and
invents printers with the latest technology and features.
This facilitates the users even more, for they get the best
out of their invested money. It has increased its user-ship
by many times and has become one of the leading
brands for printers. If you wish to avail all the features that
it offers then you have to it up also with your device once
you have brought it. If you have no clue on how to do it
then don’t worry, it’s not a hard nut to crack; just follow
the given steps and you are good to go.
1. To initiate the process, you first have to download and install the printer setup
2. When the above step is completed, a window will appear; agree with the End-user
license agreement (EULA) > proceed and select Next.
3. Now a pop-up will appear and the installation will start. Once it is done, click on
4. Now, out of many options, select the model of your product and press the Next
5. You are required to open Printer registration tab.
6. Now, again you will be given some Terms and Conditions, agree to them to move
forward in the process.
7. When a message appears regarding registration of your HP printer, press OK.
8. Now you will be faced with two options- you can login to your account with your
credentials if you already possess an account, but if not, then you create one
9. Once it is done save the settings.
Feel free to connect with Hp
Printer Support Canada: +1-
778-806-1736 if you require
more help and insight into this
Call @ +1-778-806-1736
You can find us at: