Troubleshoot the Boost or Start up Issue in
Probably every laptop or computer device has to face
this issue over a period. This might be done when you
too much use your device and have no antivirus in your
device or expired antivirus. Lenovo Laptop has a great
market value and this type of issue cannot degrade
their market value down. Its devices are so reliable and
durable at the cost of nothing. If you are looking to buy
a laptop or a desktop screen, go for the Lenovo device
without thinking twice.
If you are here to solve the issue in your laptop of
startup and boost, then we must tell you that you have
landed at the right place. Here you will be greeted by
the best experts.
Our experts are here to solve every single issue in your
device’s hardware or software.
To find out the issue in your device, you are
supposed to follow these below steps precisely:
• In the window start screen search for startup.
• There, choose the option “change advance startup
• Then, select the Restart Now under the Advanced
• And select the Troubleshoot option from the list and
click on an Advance option.
• Choose Startup Repair among other options
• Power off your system or shut it down.
• Press the NOVO button which is at the side of your
Lenovo Laptop and then selects BIOS setup.
• After this, set the boost mode to UEFI or Legacy
Support in the boot menu.
If you encounter any glitch pertaining to your Lenovo
device, feel free to call us at our Lenovo Support
Australia +61-283173389 and find other solutions for
your daily issue. You can talk to our experts or
engineers to find the solution and we will provide you
the great response from our side.
Lenovo Customer Support Australia