How To Fix Basic Issues With
Your Acer Laptop?
There are many things that can make your Acer laptop to not
work. But not matter what the actual cause is, you still have
to work your way out through a bit of error. So here, Acer
Support provided some common issues with its basic
troubleshooting techniques in order to fix them completely.
Just follow the guidelines according to issues.
If your system is performing slow
• For this, you need to save your work and then close the
app on which you were working.
• Then check and install any updates to that application
from the help center.
• Then restart the application.
If any app stopped working
• If an app is hanging on your system, then press and hold
down ‘Ctrl+Alt+Delete’ and select task manager from the
• Then go to the processes tab and then select the app which
is not working.
• After selecting it, click on end task and close the window.
• Then restart that program.
If your system is not responding
• If your system has frozen then press and hold the power
button for 5 seconds and then force shut down your
• After that, restart your system.
If the keyboard stopped working
• If you are using a wired keyboard then check the cables
and fix it tightly.
• If you are using a wireless keyboard or mouse then ensure
that it is turned on. Or check and replace their batteries if
If you dealing with any other issue with your laptop or if the
above issue is still not fixed even after performing the above
guidelines then give us a quick call on our Acer Customer
Support Number +61-283173460 and a team of experts on
another side will assist you and help you out of your trouble.
We deliver quick and reliable solutions to common system
Acer Technical Support Australia