ong>Fixong> ong>HPong> ong>laptopong> ong>touchong> ong>screenong> ong>issueong> on Windows 8
Hp manufactures the best range of ong>laptopong>s with a remarkable operating
system; still, it sometimes encounters a fault. With the help of our top
technicians, you can resolve any error or particularly the ong>touchong> ong>screenong>
error also by following the steps guided by our team of experts.
Follow the steps to fix the ong>touchong>ong>screenong> ong>issueong> on your ong>HPong> ong>laptopong>-
Reinstall the ong>touchong>ong>screenong> driver:
• Go to the Device Manager in your ong>HPong> ong>laptopong> and maximize the
Human Interface Device list.
• Click on the ong>touchong> ong>screenong> button and select enable from its dropdown
• Tap the ong>screenong> to check if it responds or continues to next steps.
• Right-click the ong>touchong>-ong>screenong> device and tap on Uninstall.
• Restart your device after reinstall the ong>touchong>ong>screenong> driver.
• If it doesn’t resolve, continue to the next step.
Configure the ong>touchong> display:
• In the start menu search Calibrate the ong>screenong> for pen and ong>touchong>
input and select it from a result.
• In the Display tab select Setup button and then choose Touch
• Now follow the on-ong>screenong> instruction and after it ends tap on the
ong>screenong> to check the response.
Perform a ong>touchong> ong>screenong> diagnostic test:
• Connect the charger to your Hp ong>laptopong> and press the power
button for around 5 seconds to turn off your device.
• Now turn it on after a good pause and immediately press Esc key
• When the startup window appears press F2 key.
• When the Diagnostics ong>screenong> displays, tap on Component Tests.
• Select Touch Screen.
• On the Touch Screen Test page, select Touch Point Test button
and click ‘Run once’.
• Touch each box on the ong>screenong> to erase them.
• Now click on the Main menu to go to the homepage.
• Select Component Test and then tap on Touchong>screenong>.
• Choose a Drag and Drop Test.
• Go through the ong>screenong>-instruction and select Run once.
• Drag box to a place indicated by the arrows.
• After the test it will display a result, if the diagnostics tests pass
and the ong>touchong> ong>screenong> still does not respond, contact the support
To reach us, dial our ong>HPong> ong>laptopong> Technical Support Number +44-2080-
890419 and talk to our executives to resolve the error from your
device. Our well-educated team of experts is always at your service.
Original Source: http://hpsupportnumberuk.strikingly.com/blog/fixhp-ong>laptopong>-ong>touchong>-ong>screenong>-ong>issueong>-on-windows-8-and-above