Explore Exhibitions & Conferences LLP wishing you a very Happy New Year!
We take this privilege to introduce our esteemed speaker and industry experts for the upcoming Healthcare CIO Innovation Meet, 18th January 2019, The Lalit Ashok, Bangalore, India.
With their immense knowledge and expertise we are proud to frame our agenda on the most compelling topics, delivering some thought provoking discussions on the various aspects of the latest innovations in the healthcare spectrum.
• Mr. Bharat Gera, GM – IT, St. John's National Academy of Health Sciences
• Ms. Sindu, Head – IT, NIMHANS
• Dr. (Major) Mahendra Kumar, Medical Director, Sagar Hospitals
• Mr. Neeraj Lal, VP & Cluster Head, Rainbow Childrens Medicare Pvt Ltd
• Mr. Manjunath Gowda, Head – IT, Gleneagles Global Hospitals
• Mr. Amit Sharma, Group Head- Strategy & IT, Cytecare Cancer Hospitals
• Mr. Chaitanya Shravanth, CDO, Cloudnine Group of Hospitals
Engage with the above mentioned speakers during our round table discussions on the below mentioned topics:
• Challenges faced by a CIO in implementing EHR & HIS in hospitals
• Can hospitals afford IoT's in their ICU's monitoring a patient remotely?
• Impact of wearable technology in the healthcare system
• Challenges in exchanging of medical information of a patient
• Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare
• Automating healthcare diagnostics
Since the conference is promised to deliver a niche driven agenda with some interesting technology innovations for hospitals and healthcare business, we suggest you not miss this close door initiative happening in different cities convenient to you.
We also take this opportunity to welcome our sponsors on board who will showcase their innovative products at this platform. Some of our partners include ScribeTech and Vios Medical as Round Table Co Hosts
Register for our Healthcare series in Chennai, Delhi, Mumbai, Kokatta and all the metro cities.
To know more email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +91 7022871384 For more info visit: www.exploreexhibitions.com/healthcare