A Linksys wireless router is the most common choice for
most of the people living in big or small houses. The
equipment can easily be found, and without any hassle
installed onto one PC or various different PCs. You will
get complete information about the updates doing a live
chat with Linksys router support. For any query, you
can contact Linksys router support, they can resolve
your issues regarding the Linksys router password and
Linksys router login.
• Firstly, open a web browser.
• Type www.routerlogin.net or www.routerlogin.com in the
• Enter the default Username and the respective password.
• The default username is stated as admin and the default
password is password.
• Now finally the home screen page will be displayed.
• Firstly, press and hold the Reset button for 10 seconds.
• Resetting your router to its default factory settings will
also reset your WiFi router.
• The router's default password is admin as for the
username, just leave the field blank.
• Your Linksys router may not be working due
to an invalid connection.
• It can be due to the mac address problem.
• There can be a problem of physical
• At last there may be a problem of DHCP
• Visit the IP address of the router in a new browser window.
192.168.1.1 is the default Linksys router IP address.
• Enter the password of the Network. The "Enter Network
Password" window will appear on your screen.
• Type in OpenDNS addresses in Static DNS 2 and Static DNS
• Click on the Save Settings button.
• If you still face any Issue, you can contact
Linksys router Technical helpline number or
Linksys Router Customer Assistance for help.
• If you can’t resolve your Issues you can contact
Help for Linksys router at
• Feel free to contact us or drop a mail at